𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

"AND EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR FACE I CRACK A SMILE! YOU WARM ME UP INSIDE AND BABY IM SO HAPPY NOW! WHENEVER YOU CALL, I BLUSH JUST LIKE A LITTLE CHILD! COULD IT BE THAT IM FALLIN FOR YOUU!" I sang touching my chest.

Passion and romance, the chemistry when we hold hands
Your L.O.V.E. has gotten the best of me
And I love it, I love it, I love it girl
I love it, I love it, I love it girl

"Tryna tell you all the feelings that I have for you. Can't keep em bottled up no more cause you so beautiful. My hearts a canvas and you are like the artist girl, Together we make the perfect picture.." Dooda started singing under his breathe but I could hear him loud and clear.

"All you gotta do is take the time and take a chance! I Promise I will treat you better than another man. So when you ready let me know cause I'll be waiting baeee! I feel like we could have something so special.." He sang as he rubbed my thigh, I started blushing.

I wonder who he's talking about. I don't know, I think he's talking about me. There is a chance that he is.

I pulled up at my house and put the car in park.

"Are you about to go to the hospital?" I asked looking over at him, he nodded and rubbed my thigh.

"Yeah, my mom and em up there already.." He said.

"Ok, Let me know how it goes.." I said reaching in the
back and grabbing my bags.

"Why you all ready to get out all fast and shit?" He asked looking at me as I pulled my bags to the front.

"You have to get up to the hospital and I have to get to my mom's dinner.." I said looking over at him, he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and looked at me. Lord..The finest.

"I'm fucking tired.." He said rubbing his eye.

"I know you are.." I replied grabbing my phone.

"Why you getting all yo shit?" He asked with a mug.

"I'm getting out the car.." I said, he smacked his lips and opened the door. I did the same and started grabbing my bags but I couldn't grab them all.

By the time I tried to grab some more with my other hand, Dejhari had already grabbed it for me. He closed the door and we walked up towards my house. I opened the door because they never locked them and walked inside with Dejhari behind me.

"Oh hell ya'll.." My mom said walking into the dining room as I walked closer inside.

"Hey.." I said.

"Wassup.." Dejhari spoke up.

"You staying for dinner?" She asked smiling at him.

"I would but my sister finna have ha baby.." He said.

"Aw..What is she having?" She asked with a smile.

"A lil nigga.." He said, I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"WHO HAVING A LIL NIGGA?" We heard before seeing my step-father walking down the steps. I squinted my eyes at him and mugged.

"Crunchy.." I said with a mug.

"Funky.." He said back to me, I rolled my eyes.

"His sister is about to have a baby boy.." My mom said smiling looking at Kamiri before looking at me.

"Shit, I need a baby.." He said.

"Shut the fuck up.." She said mugging him.

"Come on.." I said walking up the steps. We walked up the steps and into my room, I put my bags down by my closet and started taking my shoes off.