Five

*Song for this chapter is Drown by Front Porch Step*
SHELBYS POV

I'd cried myself to sleep last night after what happened with Tyler. I always tried but was never successful in forgetting him. I fucking loved him. How was I supposed to forget him? It was nearly impossible. I needed to talk to him but I was so scared. What was I supposed to say? "Hey I've loved you for a long time and I still love you so umm yeah"? No. I just needed to do it. I wasn't thinking when I pulled out my phone and texted Tyler.
To: Tyler Hagen
Come over, we need to talk
I sent it and no more than 2 minutes went by before there was someone knocking on my front door. I opened it, knowing it was Tyler. He looked very cute today. He was wearing his red skinny jeans and a plain white T-shirt with his hair all fluffy. He came in and we sat on the brand new couch that was delivered yesterday. We sat on opposite sides of the couch and he looked at me while I looked down at my hands.
"Shelby." is all he said and he moved closer. I moved away from him. I didn't want to be close.
"Just talk to me please?" He sounded desperate.
"What am I supposed to say?"
"Just say what you're thinking"
"But I can't. Tyler I'm not going to get hurt again. I'm not going to sit around and wait for you anymore." I couldn't think of much to say. And that's all I could think about.
"You don't have to wait Shelby. I'm here now."
"That doesn't change the fact that you left for 2 years with not even a text Tyler."
"I know I'm so sorry I should've texted or called. Shelby. Look at me." I looked up at him and his eyes were burning in to mine. We made eye contact for about 30 seconds before I got up and walked away. I walked into the dining room and sat down. He followed me and grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso and cried. We stood there for what seemed like forever before my mom came home. I pulled away from Tyler and dried my eyes.
"Shelby? Where are you?" my mom called from across the house.
"In the dining room!"
"Oh hi Tyler!" My mom pulled him in for a hug. She always loved him.
"Well I have to go I'll text you Shelby."
"Bye Tyler." And he was out the door. I looked at the clock and it was 2pm. I texted Camryn because I still didn't know where she was.
To: Cammie Cat
Where are you? love you.
From: Cammie Cat
With Alex. love you too xx
Alex was her boyfriend. They met over Younow. He lived in Charlotte NC. Seeing them meet must've been the cutest thing. It made me happy she found someone after what happened with Cameron. Cameron was an ass and long story short left her when she needed him the most. But she was happy now and that's all that mattered. I decided to go up to my room. I sat on my bed watching Family Guy and my phone vibrated.
Text from: Tyler Hagen
Shelby I want you to know that I love you and I always have. Remember that day in the park when I kissed you? I know I keep bringing it up but I want you to know that, that's the moment I knew I was in love with you.

-----
A/N
Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter (: it was kind of a filler chapter. Please VOTE to help this story grow! Also remember to comment nice things because I'm working really hard on this story and it's my first story that I've put a lot of effort into. Love you guys (: sorry for the cliffhanger btw (;