Seven

Shelby's POV

I had just woken up. Memories of yesterday came flooding back. I decided to text him.
To: Tyler Hagen
Hey. Can you come over?
And 10 minutes later there was a Tyler sitting on my bed. I used that 10 minutes to change and put on light makeup. Just some mascara and bottom eyeliner. My hair was up in a messy bun and I was wearing sweat pants and a loose gray crop top. I walked back into my room and Tyler looked up at me.
"Hey."I smiled at him.
"Can we talk about yesterday?" He seemed eager.
"Sure." I said actually unsure of myself. I knew what he wanted to talk about. He wanted to talk about the fact that we kissed.
"Shelby." He paused. "Did you feel anything?"
I wasn't sure what to tell him. I knew I loved him, but did I feel anything? I needed to find out if I felt anything. So just like that I grabbed his shirt and brought his lips to mine. The shock ran up my sides as he placed his hands on my waist. I broke the kiss and turned around, pacing. I felt everything. I looked back at him, he had a worried look in his eyes. I didn't realize I was all the way across the room. I ran up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest. He was hesitant but slowly wrapped his arms around my back.
"I love you Shelby." He whispered.
"I love you Hagen." We stayed like that for a few more minutes before pulling away.
"So what do you want to do?" He asked. A smile appeared on my face.
"Can we go to Starbucks?"
"Of fucking course Shelby. You're such a white girl." He laughed.
"Oh shut up cowboy. Let me grab a jacket." It wasn't that far so we decided to walk. But I guess I forgot he was an very widely known, because there were paparazzi everywhere. We ducked our heads down and kept walking. Once we had our Starbucks I dragged him to the park a couple blocks away. The paparazzi had left us alone. We were sitting on a bench talking about life and he got up. I looked curious as to what he was doing, and he grabbed my arm and pulled me up.
"Hey Shelby will you be my girlfriend?"
I was thrown off by his question and by how casual he was being. "Wait what?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend? We could be together."
"I would love to, gaygen." I said, chuckling at his nickname.
"Great." He smiled. "Be ready tomorrow at 7. I'll pick you up then."
"Where are we going?" I asked. What was he talking about?
"On a date. Dress fancy." He got up and walked away. I was still a bit thrown off. I walked home and when I got there, Camryn was home. But someone was with her and they were making out in the living room. I quietly walked over to the couch and threw a pillow at them.
"What the fuck?" Camryn yelled.
"Quit making out and go make me food my slave." I said and walked away.
"Shut up Shelby. Hate you!" She called out. I scrolled through tumblr and twitter. While I was on twitter I noticed an article which mentioned Tyler. I clicked on it and read it.
"Tyler Hagen spotted with mystery girl walking to Starbucks together. They were seen holding hands and laughing. Sources tell me that it's the lovely youtuber ShelbySaysMwah! They were also seen at a park having a heated kiss. Do you ship it? More news to come about this alleged 'Mystery Girl'!"
They were right. It was me. I completely forgot about YouTube. I haven't made a video since I was in Michigan. I should get on that.

---------

This chapter is dedicated to Purdy ;D she was mad I didn't update.....
LOVE YOU!
anyways new chapter. Love you guys!
VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE. help my story grow ❤️