Six

*THANK YOU TO cmhunt01 FOR THE NEW COVER❤️❤️*
Song for this chapter is Yeah Boy and Doll Face by Pierce The Veil
sorry it's short /: I've had loads of writers block :(

Tyler's POV:
Shelby hadn't responded to my text and it started to scare me. I knew she probably didn't feel the same way but it still hurt. I've loved her for so long. I'm not throwing it all away. I texted her again.
To: Shelby❤️
Wanna go to the park? I wanna hangout for a little bit. Please?
5 minutes passed.
From: Shelby❤️
Sure. I'll meet you outside in 10.
And sure enough, 10 minutes later she was walking across the street to my house. She looked drop-dead gorgeous today. Hell she looked gorgeous everyday. She had on black skinny jeans, combat boots, and a Drakestopher T-shirt along with a grey beanie over her long brown waves. We walked down a few blocks until we reached the park. It was silent, but not an awkward silence. Once we got to the park we say down on a bench and she sat as far away as she possibly could.

Shelby's POV:

I sat as far away as I possibly could. It wasn't awkward but I was scared. I knew what he was going to tell me and I didn't want to deal with it.

Tyler's POV:

I had to do it. I know she already knew what I was about to tell her but I had to tell her. Remind her.
"Shelby."
"James." She smirked at me. She knew how much I hated being called James.
"Yeah okay I see how it is Shelbutt."
"Tyler I know why you asked me to come to the park." I froze in my seat, though I didn't know why. I know she knows why I brought her here.
"Shelby you have to understand that I love you and I always have."
"No Tyler. You're just going to leave again. I'm not going to go through that and end up getting hurt."
"But Shelby I'm not going to do that. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. You meant everything and you still do mean everything I'm so sorry Shelby." I was basically begging and pleading for her to forgive me. But I doubt she would. I hurt her pretty bad.

Shelby's POV:

I got up and walked away. I wanted to see if he would follow me. And sure enough he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"Shelby. Stay, please?" His voice was cracking. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. I felt his arms around my back.
"I love you Shelby."
"I love you Tyler."

--------------
A/N
DONT HATE ME OMG. Ily guys tho. Please remember to vote for my story ❤️ also I'm sorry for the crappy chapter /: I've had writers block :( ily all❤️
Please comment corrections if you see any spelling mistakes!