Chapter 11: Trapped In My Mind

Third Person P.O.V

After Y/n and her aunt spent se time together in comfortable silence, Mirana takes Y/n back to her castle to continue to catch up with each other but Y/n's mind is in a different place at the moment.

Your P.O.V

Being back on Auradon makes me feel uneasy. I've had so memories here, good and bad. I met Evie here, in Auradon. We were only 3 years old when we first met, I had been with my aunt and Evie had wondered into the garden.

She was lost and so I stayed with her until my aunt found us both, we had a tea party and when it got late we took Evie home, with the help of others of course. That was the first of many playdates we were supposed to have together.

We played for years together, then she met Mal and those years turned into months, those months eventually turned non-existent.

I never found out why she stopped playing with me after being on The Isle for some months. She was around Mall all the time, following her and listening to her every word. Mal doesn't know her like I do! Like ...I did, I was supposed to be the one beside her. I was supposed to be her best friend but Mal took that from me, just like everything else.

She only get the center of attention because of Maleficent. Mal can't even get the villain part right. She shouldn't have that spot on the throne and she shouldn't have Evie either!

But I digress, there isn't anything I can do about it now. I could always kill her but what would that solve? It would just cause chaos, what Evie and I had is lost and now I have Uma but that isn't going well either.

Maybe it's just me, who I am... What I am... What my father made me into...

That deadbeat piece of shit ruined me! He ruined my family, my mind, my sense of individuality...

If only I was someone different, someone new... I could be my own self and not have to live with the voices and the mood swings, but I don't want to be alone...

Without the voices I'll be lost, I'll be an empty shell of the piece of jumbled up crazy bullshit I already am!

There is no way to get rid of them, they are me and I am their puppet. That's how it's always been. That's how it'll always be. Just myself and the voices.

"Y/n.."

Not now please just leave me be.

"Y/n..?"

Leave me alone goddamnit!

"Y/n?"

"WHAT?!" I snap my head up to be met with the frightened face of my aunt. I sigh and place my head in my hands, "I'm sorry Aunt Mirana..." She places a gentle hand on my back and I flinch slightly. "It's alright dear, do you need some air? I'll make us some tea while you step out" I give her a weak smile and stand up from my seat at the table.

We were seated outside in front of the garden, dozens of white roses, lilies and poppies were planted in neat and organized lines. Whoever planted them obviously cared for there work and for the plants.

I walk out to the open area of the garden and towards the small pond that laid in the back center. I rest at the glass bench swing at is seated in from of the pond and sigh heavily.

This week has been very stressful, with my emotions acting up it doesn't make anything for anyone.

I lean back against the seat and close my eyes. There aren't many moments like this for me, where I get to relax and try not to think about my stress or problems.

Met you in October
You talked sweet and a little slow

And I thought mm
I think I mm

Warm eyes and your hands cold
You sang soft like a sore throat

And I thought mm
I think I mm

'Cause I know you're dangerous
I saw through your games and played them
And I hate myself for letting you win

Now I could write ten songs
'Bout nine ways you fucked me over
Only took you eight days
To forget seven years together
We were up 'til six in the morning
Five days a week
You said forever
Then left before I counted to three
Loved you a littlе too much

But I was never, I was nevеr the one

You met me on a Friday
I dressed up like a first date
So you'd think, mm
I think I mm
And I knew we loved when
You stayed past 2 AM
And I thought mm
"Does she think mm?"

And I knew you were dangerous
I saw through your games and played them
And I hate myself for letting you win

Now I could write ten songs
'Bout nine ways you fucked me over
Only took you eight days
To forget seven years together
We were up 'til six in the morning
Five days a week
You said forever
Then left before I counted to three
Loved you a little too much
But I was never, I was never the one

Met you in October
Talked sweet and a little slow
And I thought mm

I just need one chance, to tell you that I still love you

It's only been three years without you but it feels like forever

And now I don't sleep till five or six in the morning, seven days of the week

I hate that we don't speak

Cause nine times out of ten you don't even call back

But I want you to know you were always the one

I release a heavy sigh and wipe the thick tears from my cheeks. My eyes had turned an icy blue color with a mix of purple. My eyes were showing my emotions, deep sadness and instability.

I stand up from my position by the pond and exhale shakily, turn to walk back to the castle only to be met with the sincere look of my aunt. She gives me a gentle smile, "Who was it about?" I quickly wipe the rest of my tears. "Nobody important, not anymore"

Mirana frowns slightly and gestures to the castle, "The tea is ready, if you want we can talk once you've had a cup, I made your favorite" I smile weakly at her and begin to walk back to the castle.

I turn and look over my shoulder, "Y'know Aunt Mirana, I wish you were my mother sometimes.." I turn back and continue walking to the castle.

If only you knew my lily, if only you knew the truth.