Chapter 3: Making Plans

A/N: This has been edited.

------------------

Third Person P.O.V

Y/n, Uma, and Harry now sat in Uma's office which was really just the back of the restaurant. Y/n was sat on the top of Uma's desk, calmly eating away at a fish finger that was offered to her. "So Uma are we going through with this plan or not?" Uma looks away from Harry who stood in front of the desk. "Of course we're still going through with the plan, it's the only thing we really have at the moment with all our powers being sealed" Y/n hums along as Harry grumbles to himself about not being included. 

------------------

"So Uma, babe, how's the sea life treating ya, is it what you thought it would be?" Y/n moves herself to be seated in front of Uma who was simply using her desk chair. With Y/n now sitting in front of Uma she was blocking Harry from seeing the girl. "Of course it isn't going well, we might have Mal's sloppy seconds but now she has all of Auradon and I want it!" Uma yells out in frustration while slamming on the desk. 

Y/n simply smirks and reaches down to brush her fingers against Uma's cheek, "I'll be sure to get you all of Auradon as long as you promise to stay by my side darling" Y/n's low and raspy tone causes Uma to blush slightly while laughing to herself. "You were always quite the seductress weren't you Heart?" Y/n chuckles and leans back, resting on her elbows. "Well sometimes I can't stop myself when such enchanting prey is in front of me, how can I not bite?" Y/n flashes Uma a toothy smile and shrugs nonchalantly. 

"Only for me right Heart?" Uma smiles teasingly at Y/n and the girl offers her a small bow of her head, "Only for you my dear" Uma slowly beings to caress one of Y/n's legs that were resting against the desk, Harry loudly clears his throat and interrupts the moment. "Getting a bit touchy there aren't we Captain?" Y/n rolls her eyes and leans closer to Uma, "Getting a bit jealous there aren't we Hook?" Y/n flashes Harry a condescending smile.

"Why are ya even 'ere Heart?" Harry's frustration is quite obvious with how he sneers out Y/n's name. "Do I need permission to visit my... business partner now?" Y/n playfully lets the words roll off her tongue as she jumps down from the desk and approaches Harry. "This isn't yer turf Heart, you should watch yer mouth" Y/n flashes Harry a small smile before turning and walking back to Uma, "Uma dear, who's turf are we on?" Uma flashes Y/n a confused look before answering with "Mine" and Y/n follows up with, "And what was it the two of us... discussed?" Uma's face flashes with a slight blush before she answered the question.

"What's mine is yours and yours mine" Y/n looks at Harry with a mocking shocked expression, "WELL, would you look at that Hook, turns out we are on my turf after all, would you like to repeat what you said earlier?"

Harry huffs in frustration and marches out. "Now back to why I'm here, I want to discuss out course of action"

"Go on, I'm listening"