henry danger: the musical - jace norman

"No way, you're doing a musical!" I say as Jace sits next to me on the couch. 

"Yes, which means I have to sing." He sighed putting his arm around my shoulder. I raise my eyebrows, watching him turn the TV on. 

"I don't think I've ever heard you sing, and I've known you for over two years, and been your girlfriend for half of that." I turn to him. 

"Of course you've heard me sing, when we're in the car." He said smiling. 

"That doesn't count, Jace. You singing in the car is just you screaming lyrics out of tune." I laugh shaking my head. 

"Well, you're coming with me to the studio to record the songs." He said. 

"Yes!" I scream, attacking him in a hug. He laughs, holding me in the embrace. 

I always enjoyed going on set with him. It wasn't occasional, but it was enough to know everyone there, and them know me. 

"I've already missed two days of boot camp cause you got me sick." He said pulling me off him, looking at me. 

"And I warned you not to kiss me. But no. You said that you don't care." I roll my eyes. "So you have yourself to blame." 

"Whatever, it was worth it." He said, giving me a soft kiss. 

"Now, can we please continue our show?" He asks me setting me back beside him. I put my arms around his waist, and put my head on his chest. 

"Just hit play." 

— — — — — —

"You ready Jace?" The producer asks through the microphone. I sit on the couch in the back, watching him put the headset on. He nods, giving them a thumbs up. He then winks at me, making me smile. 

They begin to play the soundtrack, and he begins to sing. 

I was very surprised of his voice, Jace could sing. I hear someone walk in, and I look up to see Riele. 

"Hey." She whispered, sitting next to me. She listens to Jace, and raises her eyebrows. 

"The boy can sing." She said surprised. "Did you know that he could sing?"

"Trust me, I'm as surprised as you." I laugh.

I watch him finish a lyric, and look at the producers for feedback. He then looks at me, in which I give him a thumbs up. 

Jace finishes the recording, and comes out of the studio. He walks up to me, and I hug him. 

"First time in studio, how was it?" I ask him, holding onto his waist. 

"Scary at first, but good." He smiled. "And now I'm starving, can we please get food." 

"Yes please." I answer grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room. But before we could exit the building, Jace pulls me into another vacant room. 

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asks me.

"Hmmm, all the time? What's up?" I question. 

"I'm just happy that you came today, I wasn't sure how well it was going to go. I'm not known for my singing." He jokes, putting his hands on my waist. 

"And I will support you through everything Jace. And I must say, your voice in the car is much more different when you actually try." I say running my hand through his hair. 

"I don't know what I would do without you Y/N." He sighed kissing me. I pull away and look at him. 

"I love you Jace, remember that. Now, as much as I love this little moment we're having, can we please go get food?" I ask him, making him grin. 

"Of course."