Arts N Crafts

Arizona finished with her first day of school, then began to clean up. She hadn't mentioned what had occurred just hours ago and she didn't plan on it. She cooked a small meal for the three of them, then they went to bed. Well.. at lease their daughter did.

Arizona and Callie slept in separate rooms and kept it that way since Arizona arrived. Arizona was sitting on her bed reading a book, the pressing feeling to mention the events of earlier were there. Adamantly staying there. Arizona refused to speak about it with Callie. She had actually planned an avoiding her. That should be quite hard. Callie is mandatorily staying home for a week to get space from all the disease ridden patients.

Arizona slips under the covers, slowly sliding her hand into her panties. She rubs her throbbing clit slowly at first, only to realize that it is making her long for Callie's touch even more. She pushes the feelings aside as she gently fingers her moist pulsating vagina. She closes her eyes as her teeth grind, holding back any sounds that try to force their way out. She slowly massaged herself. Her actions enchanted her, melting her core.

She opened her eyes and met them with Callie's. She was leaning on the door frame. She shot up, her face flushing with nervousness. "What are you doing??" Callie slowly walked to her and sat down on the bed.

"We need to talk about it." Callie gave a look, Arizona quickly caught on.

"We don't need to talk about it." She didn't want to talk about it. Or at least that's what she told herself. She wasn't ready for how the conversation would end, whether it was a good ending or a bad one. She wasn't even sure of what she wanted them to be.

Callie slowly crawled to her and softly kissed her. Arizona gave in and kissed her back, she let out a soft moan as she ran her fingers through her hair. Callie liked the sound of this and continues kissing her, leaning back onto the bed so she was on top. Callie brought her legs around to sit on her with a leg on each side. She kept her hands on her cheeks as she kissed her passionately. She nibbled on her lip just a bit, getting a slight gasp from the woman under her. She took this as her opportunity to slip her tongue in and deepen the kiss. She did so. She slipped her tongue in and slid it along with hers almost rhythmically. They flowed together so perfectly. Teeth were clashing as this moment continued, feeling like forever.

Callie pulled away to get some oxygen. If it wasn't a human requirement to live, she would gladly kiss Arizona forever. She looked down deeply in the blondes eyes as Arizona caught her breath. Callie climbed off and made her way to Sofia's desk in their little office. She grabbed some googly eyes and a few markers. She walked back into Arizona's room and locked the door. Arizona eyed her with a confused look plastered on her face. Callie subtly motioned the objects in her hands, allowing her to catch on.

"We aren't children." Arizona chuckled.

"But we can be." Callie smirked and slowly made her way to the bed where Arizona sat.

Callie slowly climbed on top of her and kissed her, then sat up and scooted down the bed. She bent down and got to Arizona's waist, slowly pulling her shorts down and off of her. Callie laid soft kisses all around her lower tummy, teasing Arizona just a bit because she knows how much she dreads it. She giggles before sitting up and pulling out a marker, then slowly crawling back up, kissing her neck. She slowly slides the tip of one of Sofia's markers inside Arizona, keeping the cap on.

Arizona's head falls back as she bites her lip. Taking a deep breath, she pushes her body down to take in more of the marker. A low moan escapes her mouth, causing Callie to get just a bit more wet than she already was.

Callie continues with slowly thrusting the marker inside of Arizona's vagina, Arizona's walls tightening around it as her centre tenses up. Callie eventually slides it all the way out and sets the marker to the side, taking her own hand and licking two fingers. She takes her fingers and gently massages Arizona's reddened clit.

As Arizona's pleasuring liquid seeped out of her, Callie found it easier to move her fingers along. She slid her body down the other woman's and meets her mouth with Arizona's douche. Callie slowly licks it up and down, all around in horizontal, vertical, and circular motions. Arizona was filled with lust, gripping to the pillow as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

With Callie giving Arizona pleasure, she ran her fingers through her raven locks, tightening her grip every now and then. Callie's hands made their way up her body and up her shirt from under. She gently and carefully caressed her breasts, fiddling with Arizona's hard nipples, tracing her fingers around them in a circular motion.

Callie sucked her clit, slow hums reverberating through Arizona's vaginal walls. She slowly kissed up her body and finally met Arizona's lips, deeply kissing her.

Arizona moaned quietly at the taste of herself in Callie's mouth. Callie kissed down to her neck, then snuggled into Arizona's neck. Arizona wrapped her arms around Callie and held her close, pulling the blanket over them.

Callie fell asleep in Arizona's arms not too long before Arizona fell asleep as well.

I know it took long and I apologize! I do read your comments and appreciate the good feedback :)) I'm trying my best to get the updates out for you all. Happy Holidays!