Argument Sex

As quarantine went on, tension grew. The two's tolerance level was as low as it's ever been. They had barely both been at home to do any form of stress relief.

Arizona walked to a supply closet and ripped off her mask. She fell to the floor and took a deep shaky breath. She could feel her tears coming along but didn't want to give into it. She eventually fell defeated as she covered her mouth crying to hold back the sounds.

Callie walked into the supply closet to get supplies, and noticed the weeping blonde on the floor, knowing exactly who it was. She rushed down and sat next to her. "Are you okay? What happened?" Callie reached out to rub her back, getting a snappy slap from Arizona. Arizona shook her head. Callie sighed and walked out, even more mad than she was before.

After today, they would both have a week off.

They both got home, Callie coming later than Arizona to see her drunk sitting at their kitchen island. "Arizona are you serious?"

"I need it." Callie sighed and sat down, knowing she was the one to be responsible and not drink. She but her lip. "Leave me alone." Arizona tensely ordered.

"What the hell?? No. I'm not leaving you like shit." Arizona shot her head to Callie.

"Shit?!" Arizona scoffed, still slightly sober enough to know what she was yelling about. "I'm sorry for not wanting to talk to you about something personal."

"Well I just want to know what is wrong to fix!" Callie's voice raised. Arizona set her bottle down.

"I'm done." Arizona walked to their room and layed down. Callie decided to give Arizona some time.

Arizona later came out to grab some acetaminophen for her headache. She took a couple pills and drank some water, ignoring Callie. "You're going to ignore me?" Callie softly scoffed.

"Can you just-" Arizona turned around to face her. "Maybe shut the fuck up and leave me alone?"

"Oh oh ho you're sober now." Callie stood up.

"Yeah and I am aware of my feelings and as I said, I would like for you to stop bothering me." Callie scoffed and walked towards her.

"Bothering you?" Callie got closer and raised her voice. "Bothering you?! I just left you alone for the past hour or so, letting you have your space."

Arizona's breath caught in the back of her throat and gulped as Callie got closer. She stepped back and hit the counter before being somewhat cornered. She bit her lip and looked at Callie, appearing shorter than the brunette more than she already did.

Callie looked down into Arizona's orbs. The blonde slowly licked her lips and couldn't resist the urge. She leaned in, connecting their lips. Callie was taken aback but went with it.

Arizona pushed her a bit, switching it up and having Callie against the counter. They kissed hungrily, needing the touch of eachothers soft lips.

Callie ran her fingers through Arizona's locks, softly moaning into the lips of the blonde. Arizona met her hands with Callie's pants, slowly pulling them down. Arizona kissed her deeply as she played with her clit. She rubbed in circular motions then in a verticle line down each part of Callie's exterior anatomy. Callie moaned slightly louder than she was before.

Arizona slipped two fingers into her entrance, slowly shaking them. "Oh fuck Arizona more, god!" Callie moaned louder. Arizona listened and movedher fingers inside of her faster, rubbing on every inner wall of Callie's vagina. She pushed her fingers in as far as they could go and twisted her fingers. She rubbed in a scooping motion. Callie began to feel herself come.

Callie cried out in pleasure, feeling the sensation slowly creep up her legs. Callie flew her head back as she reached her climax and moaned Arizona's name loudly. Callie looked at Arizona mischievously before tapping her to the bedroom.

They got to the bedroom. Callie ordered Arizona to get onto the bed, she did so. Callie stripped for her and swayed her hips, Arizona biting her lip as she felt her panties get wet by the second. The anticipation broke her. Arizona slipped her shorts down and began pleasuring herself as she saw Callie doing this.

Callie noticed this and tilted her head, she crawled up on top of Arizona. "Did I say you could do that?" Arizona shook her head and pulled her fingers away. Callie bit her lip and slipped two fingers inside of the blonde, moving them around harshly but just enough not to hurt her. Callie knew Arizona's limits.

Arizona's mouth gaped open. "You yell at me, you'll get more." Arizona wanted more. She wanted to yell but was also not quite in the mood. The more she thought about it the more she wanted sex.

"Fuck me, Callie! Fuck me so hard. You have no choice!" Arizona smirked as her voice raised. Callie traced her tongue on her teethe looking down at her. Callie hummed and slipped in three fingers into Arizona's vaginal opening, thrusting them slowly but moving them inside of her to the point where they practically vibrate.

Arizona's mouth opened more and let out soft winces as she bucked her hips and lowered herself onto Callie. Callie twisted her hand and rubbed inside more, feeling her walls tighten rhythmically around her fingers. Callie knew what this meant. Arizona had come to her peak and had an orgasm. Callie kept her fingers there.

Arizona's eyes began to water as she whimpered. Callie held her hand inside for just a little longer. Arizona cried out and exhaled heavily. Callie got the hint and pulled them out, softly rubbing her clit. Arizona hyperventilated, trying to catch her breath. Callie caressed Arizona's thighs and squeezed them softly.

Callie lowered her head to her pussy. She softly licked along the vaginal walls of Arizona. She sucked and nibbled for a while. Arizona was tired out. She was still trying to catch her breath and the hands that were once gripping the sheets, loosened and relaxed. Callie crawled up next to arizona and rubbed her thumb in a circular motion around Arizona's nipples.

Callie finished giving attention to her breasts and layed next to her. Arizona yawned and then looked at Callie. Arizona softly kissed her and stroked her dark hair. "I love you.." She whispered.

Callie was shocked. She hadn't heard those words since they split. "I- I l-.. I love you too, Arizona." Callie replied once she gathered her thoughts. She bit her lip and looked at the blonde who was now laying snuggled into her neck. "Did I hurt you?" Callie was dying to know. She didn't want to hurt Arizona but she felt she had. Arizona slowly shook her head.

"It's okay it.. was.. nice.." Arizona's speach slowed down, hinting to Callie that she was tired. Callie also wanted to know their position in their relationship but decided to wait until tomorrow.

She loves Arizona and she loves her back. The thought of that filled Callie with so much joy. They both had no troubles falling asleep.

Sorry I haven't posted! Also, knock knock

u guys: who's there?

me: orange

u guys: orange who?

me: ORANGE U GLAD IT ISN'T FOOD?

Anygays, I love reading your comments they make my day so muh better and I frequently check twitter and tiktok for anything about my story and love seeing those as well. Thank you all so much for the support !! <3