𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Hello, Hope Mikaelson. I have had yet the pleasure to meet you. Seeing as you've made my son weak."

Platinum blond hair fell over the man's shoulders that led up his slightly crooked nose that reminded her of the boy she loved back at Hogwarts. The man's striking blue eyes rippled through her body in a bad way, unlike the way her boyfriend made her feel the opposite. Her wand lowered just the slightest as she waited for him to continue, knowing that there was a reason that she was brought here.

"My name is Lucious Malfoy. Draco's father. As you've now guessed, I'm assuming. My son wouldn't be with someone who was not intelligent." Lucious tapped his chin with his finger as if he were thinking long and hard on the subject. A few seconds went by when his eyes lit up and he turned to her with his finger in the air.
"Ah, but there is something to discuss. You see, my son is ready for his task from the Dark Lord, and for some reason," he paused to look over the girl before him, "he doesn't want to undergo the Dark Lord's legilimency anymore when it was no problem a month ago." Lucious turned fully to Hope with hardened eyes, lips in a thin frown.

"Why is that, Hope Mikaelson?"

He began walking around the medium-sized room, arms now locked behind his straightened back. "I've done some research on you, girl. I think there is much more to you than meets the eye, isn't there? Mikaelson. A name lost here in the wizarding world but known very well across the water. Wouldn't you think so?"

Hope stilled in her spot, eyes wide as she took in the way he was now smirking at her. He couldn't have found out much, could he?, she thought to herself. She supposed he was very resourceful. The tribrid looked him up and down as if daring him to keep going. "Tell me, Hope Mikaelson, what do you think would happen if I told the Dark Lord of the power you hold?" Lucious raised his wand in a sudden motion, catching Hope completely off guard.

"Maybe, we'll have to see!"

⚜️

The group was together again looking at the shadow coming toward them quickly. It was so fast that they had no time to get their wands up, that is, except for Ginny who stepped forward and raised her wand. "Reducto!" A blast of blue light left her wand and made its way to the shadow.
When the spell hit it exploded in a ball of blue light. They all watched as dust filled the air where the shadow was before, and the balls of prophecies began falling all around it. Glass shattered as they fell to the ground, more and more coming toward them where they stood.
As the falling prophecies got closer, Luna was pulled back by Neville as she was looking up at where they were falling from. "Get back to the door!" called out Harry.

They were all running as the prophecies fell faster and faster behind them. They were beginning to catch up with them the closer to the door they got. Harry was now wondering where Hope was and if she was somehow caught up in the falling glass prophecies.
The shelves felt like they were closing in on them, glass blowing all around them in small shards that cut along their faces and hands. When Harry found the door he opened it and ran through not even looking down. One by one they all went through the door and fell down a circular opening. They were all stopped by a mysterious presence just before they splattered into the sand below them.

After being held up for a few seconds they were let go onto the ground. Harry still held onto his prophecy, looking at it swirl from the inside out.

The group of students all began to get up grunting and panting as they did. Ron breathed out a sigh as he looked around the room they were now in, "Department of Mysteries. They got that bit right, didn't they?"

Harry was now looking up at what seemed to be a stone archway bathed in the light from above. The others stopped and looked up as well. It was truly a breathtaking scene to take in. Harry stepped forward slightly as he heard voices from inside the archway. "The voices. Can you tell what they're saying?"
Hermione looked at Ron for a second before looking at the back of Harry, who was still walking toward the archway. "There aren't any voices, Harry. Let's get out of here." As Hermione turned to look for a way out she heard the sweet voice of Luna, "I hear them too."