"What do you want, Sirius?!" she said in a hushed whisper.

The dog nudged Cassie's hand with his nose, dropping the envelope in her hand. Before she could say anything, Sirius quickly nudged her hand with his head, gave her hand a lick, and pranced away with sad puppy-dog eyes.

As her father walked away, tears welled in Cassie's eyes. The first time she's seen him in weeks and he's gone again. As much as she didn't want to, she couldn't help but yearn for him, the only reason she hasn't ran back is because her innate ability to hold a massive grudge. Sirius has hurt her in ways she couldn't even imagine was possible, Cassie wasn't about to forgive him that quick, it would take months, that is, if she actually ever did want to forgive him.

"Come on, Cassie, we have to go," Tonks said softly as she pulled the girl away.

As they walked away, little did she know that from across the station sat the big dog watching her walk away. She reminded him so much of himself, just from the way she dressed. Oh, how he missed his daughter. All Sirius wanted to do was turn back the time. Through the past weeks he realized he barely even knew his own daughter because he was too wrapped up with Harry, and now he may never get the chance to.

Cassie was too wrapped up in her thoughts that she barely registered she made it to the platform, her father still on her mind.

Turning to Remus and Tonks, she quickly pulled them into a hug, surprising them both.

"Thank you both so much for everything. You've both been there for me in more ways than I could ever ask for this past month," she murmured.

"You're family, we'd do anything for you," Tonks replied.

Cassie turned to Remus after pulling away, "Please don't break up while I'm gone! You two are meant for each other, don't be afraid to have something good in your life just because of your condition," she told him.

Remus blushed sheepishly at this, turning his head away embarrassed making Tonks giggle.

"Best be on your way then," Remus said smiling.

"See you both at Christmas!" she called out to them climbing onto the train.

Cassie had barely turned away when she was tackled to the ground in a hug.

"Serena?!" she squealed upon seeing her blonde best friend.

"I've missed you so much, Cass! Where've you been all summer?! I haven't heard from you at all!" Serena said while pulling herself up.

"That's such a long story," Cassie groaned.

Serena pulled her into an empty compartment, "Well, we have hours to spare so spill! I haven't talked to you in months, I need the details!"

The next couple hours were spent having Cassie explain everything that has happened over the summer, only leaving out the parts about her Auror training.

"What the fuck?! I could punch that bitch you have as a dad!" she said fuming, "and don't get me started on your mother!"

That was the thing about Serena, she sure did have a temper. When something pisses her off, you want to be no where near her when she blows up.