||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Start from the beginning

"Beanie boi," She enunciated the 'b's.  He had a dark grey beanie covering most of his hair, but a few curls sprung out here and there.  His glasses sat on his nose comfortably.

"Yes I am the beanie boi today," He fixed it a bit, tucking in the few lose strands.

"It was cute the other way," She told him and watched him do a double take.

"Sorry?"

"N-no, y'know when you had a few curls out, I just thought it looked nice too but it's fine," She cleared her throat and started her trek towards Logstedshire. Wilbur had a lop sided grin on his face.

She could hear Tommy's stream in the background as he averted his eyes to something behind his phone, which was probably his computer.

Alice joined Tommy and Dream in their vc.

"Alice?" Tommy said quietly.

"Hey Tommy," She replied.

"Hello," Dream greeted.

"I'm heading over to Logsted, is that okay?" She asked.

"Yes! Yeah that's great, are you coming to the party?" Tommy asked.

Alice had genuinely no idea what he was talking about. "Party?"

"We..I had a beach party set up, Wilbur was supposed to send out invites, except nobody came but Dream," He said sadly. Alice turned down the volume on her headset for a spilt second to let out a 'what in the fuck' before turning it up again.

"I never got an invite, but Ghostbur also doesn't know where I live," She told him.

"Oh...yeah yeah," Tommy muttered.  Alice arrived at Logsted and walked over to Tommy tent.

"I'm at your tent now, by the way," She let him know.

"Alright, I'll head over."

Alice had brought him a parrot to name and tame so he could have a friend.  She also brought him multiple diamond and iron blocks.

He and Dream came sprinting over.

"You've got a bird with you," Tommy stated.  Alice moved to stand between Tommy and Dream.

"I do," She nodded.  "I came to apologize for yelling at you yesterday."

"Apologize..?"

"Yes, I realize you might've thought I was angry at you but I was just a bit upset with your actions.  I know you were just curious," She explained.  "So I'm sorry for being rude and swearing at you."

"Yeah, that's alright!  Thank you.."

"What did he do?" Dream walked around and stood next to him.  Alice moved between them again, forcing him to take a step back.

"I don't see how that's your business," She stated.  Dream scoffed.

"I'm here to make sure he's not getting into trouble-"