II

you know i'm not the little boy that i used to be

i'm all grown up now

like, man i'm 23!

○●●●●●○

"About time you did it."

"Personally, I think love is gay."

"Hold on a minute, aren't you gay?"

...

...

...

"Oh wait, I am."

The brothers crowded around Ame when they heard the news, endlessly teasing and tormenting him.

"All this for a damn group project?" Ame grunted, rolling his eyes, attempting to ignore his siblings.

"You know it's more than a group project, mate." Australia chimed.

"Besides, you were stumblin' all over him a while ago!" Canada added in, much to his shame.

"He did?!" New Zealand

"Did not!" shrieked Ame.

Collective 'oooh!'s was heard around the siblings group.

"I did not know ya' tough-guy act could easily melt down over a bloke-" Oz could barely utter that sentence in a fit of giggles, earning a scoff from America as he fell to the floor.

"Now that's a pog moment." New Zealand commented with an amused smile over his face, as he snapped a picture of the whole family.

"Oh would you look at the time! Don't you have a date-" Oz was cut-off when America's face was painted with a scowl, standing up, grabbing his bag, and smacking the hell out of his brother with it.

He leaves the room with so much shame and embarassment that you probably might see steam emitting from him.

Silence enveloped the brothers, before they all collapsed in a fit of giggles as Oz rubbed his cheek in pain from the blow landed by his brother.

-------------

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang as he pressed the button besides the household's door.