There is are always reasons why..

Mark was in his room with his roommate Jackson just staring at his laptop but his mind was somewhere else. Jackson on the other hand was on his phone going on social media and stuff while sitting beside mark."Is it just me or whenever I'm close to Jinyoung I feel excited and happy and smile for no reasons." Making Jackson jump a little from the sudden question cause it was really quiet for 30min then all is a sudden mark ask him that question. "Why are you asking me this question all of a sudden?" Jackson answered. "I know the reasons why but it's not fun when I tell you, it's more fun when you figure it out yourself."I thought we were friends." Mark said. what does this have to do with our friendship? Jackson laughing out loud. "Hyung think about it carefully, the reasons why your feeling this way." what are you talking about, I've been doing that all this time!" Mark said getting kinda piss cause he can't figure it out. Jackson just looking at mark trying hard not to laugh his head off. why are ku getting at me hyung? I was justing answering your question and giving you advice, Jackson said. I don't know anymore. Mark said. "I don't even know why I'm asking you." mark got out the room and walking to the kitchen feeling hungry. He spotted Jinyoung cooking in the kitchen and got surprised a little. "Are you hungry hyung?" Jinyoung asked.

AUTHOR NOTE:Hey guys, this is the first part of my my first fanfic. I hope you are interested and please let me know if you want to add anything in the story or give me any advise on how story with this and that. Thank you, to my readers and don't go away if your interested in reading more and I will try my best to update as soon as possible.❤️❤️😘