Look into my eyes..

Jyp buliding:..

Got7 were in the practice room and they were dancing and improving their moves. ten minutes later, the choreographer came in and they all practice for an hour.

"Okay guys, let's take a break for 15min"

After the choreographer left during the break to get something, Got7 were sitting down to rest.

"Hey guys stand up for a minute, I'll show you this move I found online, lets try it out together." The leader said.

"But we just sat down a few seconds ago" Yugeom pouting.

"What if we all watch Jb to show us the new move that he found and then all of a sudden he started doing the chicken dance" Jackson joked making everyone laugh.

"Okay bent your legs a little and start the wave from your finger tips" Jb explain after all the member stood up. Everyone follow him.

You see guys it's not that har... *BOOM*
Everyone turn and saw Bambam on the floor. "Bambam! Are you okay?" Jinyoung went to Bambam, so did everyone else afterword.

"My head hurts and I'm kind of dizzy"
Youngdae put his hands on bambam forehead. "Oh! His burning up!
What's going on here? The choreographer ask coming from the door.
"I think bambam has a fever" Jb told him.
"Okay, you guys stay here for now and I'll go call your manager."

Hospital..
"The doctor said he hasn't getting enough sleep and there is too much stress going on in his head" The manager told the members.

"You guys can come back tomorrow but not you guys have to go back to the dorm and rest too."Can I stay with Bambam a little longer?" Jackson asked.
"Alright, but you have to be back by ten."
**********
Jackson was looking at the boy in the bed sleeping. He was deeply in love as he was staring. He lean closer and closer to the thai boy's lips. When their lips were an inch part from each other, Bambam open his eyes looking into Jackson's. Jackson quickly jump out from his sit feeling so embarrass and awkward.

"It's not like what your thinking" Jackson throwing out words in panic with his back on Bambam.

"Listen hyung, I have been developing feelings for you for so long now" Bambam said getting up from the bed going closer to Jackson with tears flooding up in his eyes. "I know we have been doing this fan service a by shipping ourself as jackbam. But you know what? I want to be mor...."

Before Bambam could finish his word Jackson turn around and hug really tight leaving Bambam with his eyes wide open.

"You poor thing, how could I not know all this time. Stay by my side and be mine cause I I'll protect you and take care of you more then ever."
Jackson look into Bambam eyes seeing tears flowing down and plant a soft kiss in the younger's lips.

*******************
Youngdae was hanging out with yugeom in his room bragging about how Jaebum not noticing him even if their the vocalist line and roommate.

"Hyung, if you wait for him to notice you like that you will be waiting forever, Jb hyung is a person who doesn't realize what's really going on until you snap him all of a sudden, he could even have feelings for you without realizing it." Yugeom said showing sympathy.

" Go hunt him on him now or never"

" Since when did you become so smart"
Youngdae smile rushing out the door.

Youngdae went to Jinyoung room and ask where Jb was and Jinyoung told him that Jb went back to the Jyp building to finish up his work. Youngdae call a texi to pick him up from the dorm right after. he got to the building and checks their practice room and recording room but still could find him. He pass by Jia (miss a) in the hall and ask her but she also didn't know. Youngdae became tired and irritated. he went up to the roof top feeling tears coming out.

"Why aren't you here when I needed you the most you IDIOT!!!" Youngdae shouting up to the clear night sky.
"This is probably the only time when I have the courage to tell you that...that...i love you.. and I need you now...."

"Youngdae!" Jb shout from behind.

A/N
************
HEY GUYS, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTE SO FAR, CONTINUE COMMENTING AND VOTING AND STAY TUNE IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT! Love you all!!!