Blooming love..

Now Love was blooming in the hospital in a small room and on top of the roof. All the members had a warm feeling in their heart accept one. Yugeom might be the youngest one who is all innocent but there is a new person behind all that ,he knows all that is going on.

The next morning everyone was back in the dorm and things were the same as usual but there's only one thing different they were all taken well but one. Yugeom was sitting in the kitchen eating his breakfast but there was for something funny to him .he notice how his Hyung's were looking at each other and he knew just what happened but he was a quiet sly fox. The day went on like usual but none of them have spoken anything about their relationship yet. Later that night they all gather in the living room in the dorm it took a couple of minutes until JB "the leader" speak.

"You guys I have something to tell you, me and youngjae are now a thing and I want to tell you guys this because as a leader I don't want to keep this from you guys because I know you will soon find out and I think it's good for you guys to know. "
Jackson laugh out and said this could be surprising but like JB said me and Bambam are also a thing.

Youngdae and Bam Bam turn to Jinyoung and they know that Jinyoung had a feeling for Mark too, so Bambam look at Jinyoung curiously and ask you too ?
Jinyoung took a heavy breathe and nodded slowly . They all felt a little guilty for the youngest one because they thought that he will be really surprised at this and wouldn't know what's going on but he didn't look like it, instead he stood up and shout let's have a celebration and smiled widely.

A week pass by and most of the time the couples would be together but they would never forget that Yugeom was with them and they would hang out with him so that his feelings won't be hurt.

*************
THAT AFTERNOON

Mark was in Jr's room trying to style his hair in front of the mirror. Jr was sitting on his bed looking at him and smile without realizing it.

"Mark come here, I want to try this new hair hell I bought, on you."

Mark came obediently because he trust his baby but if Jackson wants to try things on him and called him, he would've been like "Over my graveyard" an ignore the call. Mark sits between his legs and Jr starts rubbing the jell all over his hair and styling it. Mark closes his eyes, enjoying the way Junior fingers going through his hair.
Mark turned his body and grabs both of Junior's wrist with his hands. Junior look into Mark's eyes kind of surprise and curious with his cute baby face making Mark melt.
"Junior.." Mark spoke in a low husky voice getting closer to Junior.
Junior breathing was getting uneven due to being nervous and shy.
"Yes?"
"Nan.. Naega jowah."

Junior suddenly got shy and giggle a little, slapping mark gently on the shoulder.
"Bowya"?😳
Mark got on his knees on the bed as he lift Junior's chin a little. His eyes piers into Junior's trailing down to the lips. He drew his body closer and place his lips on Juniors. He hover over Junior's slim body making Junior leaning slowly down on the bed. Mark suck Junior's bottom lips going deeper losing control.

************
*Meanwhile* *2jae's room* *9:00pm*

Jb and Youngjae were on their mattress . Youngdae was sitting on Jb's right thigh as Jb had his right arm around Youngdae's waist while holding an iPad on his left hand. The couple were cuddling and watch their music video on youtube. Youngdae was really happy being Jaebum's baby. He could never dream of him sitting on Jb's lap. Now that Jaebum was his boyfriend he could go out with him and be happier then ever. Youngdae wrapped his arms around Jb's neck and sat facing Jb on his lap. Jeabum arms made its way around Youngdae's waist and squeezing in. The couple cuddle, feeling each other as their body touch while they both breathe silently.

Jackson and Bambabm had schedule so that night the two would be back late.

Yugeom told his members that he would go to convince store down the street. Yugeom walk down the block then stopped, he looked around for a moment then when he was sure there was no one around, just Seoul's street light lining down on the side of the street he toke his phone out.

"Hello, I'm here now, bring me the car."

A few seconds later a black fancy car pole up. A guy with a full suit came out and greeted his master and open the back seat door for Yugeom.

A/n
Hello my sexy and lovely readers!
If you want to know what happen next or what's going with Yugeom stay tune for the next chapter! Sometimes it might be some time until I publish a chapter but don't lose hope because I will try my best to update faster!
COMMENT. LIKE. AND ENJOY!!!!
Some Credits to @markson_taung