Was it only me?.. Or did the other person felt it too?

Hyung are you hungry? Jinyoung ask mark. Mark just pause for a minute then he went to Jinyoung from his back and put his arm around the younger's waist, putting his head on jinyoung's shoulder.

Hyung, are you feeling okay? The younger asked turning the gas off cause he was done cooking. Jinyoung turn around and checks if mark has a fever. "you seem fine hyung, now go wash up while I prepare the table." you seem like a real mother for a second now" mark said, looking into jinyoung's eyes.

JR POV: I felt my body heating up when Mark huged me from the back. it's weird cause we always have skinship together at got7's program or events but why am I feeling this way?
"Even though I ask mark if he's feeling well, I was the one heating up, and felt my heart racing for a moment there."

Mark went to the bathroom to wash up in the morning.

(Meanwhile in the maknae room..)

BAMBAM OPV: I heard scratching noise and at first I didn't bother cause I was still in my dreamland, but the scratching kept on going for like hours(it was only 10min) I was so annoyed so I sit up and could barely open my eyes. I saw yugeom in the corner with a stick in one hand and a shoe in the other.

What are you doing at five in the the morning? Bambam yelled with his eyes kind of closed. "Just so you know, it's ten thirty!" yugeom yelled back.
"Your alarm went off for thirty minutes and you were still asleep so I turned it off" Bambam got a little embarrassed and ask, anyway what are you doing with those? "You know the street we went for our photoshoot? Yugeom asked. Yeah, I kinda step on the mud with there new Jordan's. I'm trying to get it off. Why don't you go wash it in the bathroom. bambam said. "Well you know jaebum ah is the cleanness monster and he won't let me get the bathroom dirty." Alright then bambam said I'll go wash up first.

BAMBAM OPV: I went to the bathroom and pass by Jackson's and Mark's room, I remember tell my hyung in thailand that I was feeling strange around Jackson like I never did before and telling him everything about how I felt, he told me that it was called a crush. I was surprise and confused, I never knew I would have a crush on my members especially on Jackson. I tried to denied it at first but the feelings wouldn't go away and I knew my brother was right.this might souls stupid but now I'm wondering if he likes me back.

Bambam went to wash just after Mark got out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen. "oh, bambam did you have a good night rest? Jinyoung asked. Yes hyung. The younger replied. Can you help me set up the table for breakfast? "Sure" the younger replied.

JB went out his room with his bag and jacket, getting his keys in his pocket.
Where are you going hyun? Jinyoung asked. I have to go meet someone at the studio I'll probably eat there too, so you guys can eat without me. Did you wake up youngdae ah? Yugeom called from the door in his room. I tried to since nine thirty this morning, but there was no hope. Jb replied. "Alright I'll go wake him up now" yugeom replied giggling.

Yugeom went to Jb's and Youngdae's room and was surprised to see Youngdae awake already change his pajamas. I thought Jb hyung said you were still asleep. yugeom murmured. He look a Youngdae and youngdae wink at him and he figure out what youngdae was doing to Jb. Hyung, I know you like him but you don't have to go that far, he could've been late for the meeting. yugeom giggles. I know my limits youngdae reply carelessly.

(What actually happen- youngdae knows that Jb knows he's a deep sleeper so when jb wakes youngdae up he would try to sit youngdae up, he would hold youngdae face and shake it and all kinds of skinship so since youngdae doesn't get a lot of skinship from jb he would take advantage of him in the morning by trying to pretend he's still asleep even if he's awake)

AUTHOR's NOTE: Hey guys, I made part two a little longer cause I figure part one was too short and please continue to vote and comment and stay tune for part three I love you guys❤️❤️❤️