"n-nothing.." he said trying not to look at jungkooks chest that was out in the open. "well, alright then." jungkook said flopping on taes bed. "go take a shower." jungkook said looking at tae still covered in flour.

the younger only nodded, scurrying to the bathroom. sighing lightly as he leaned against the door when he got inside. trying to calm his mind as he took a cold shower. 

after he finished, taehyung quickly dried off and hung his towel. sighing again as he walked back to his room fully dressed. as he walked in he saw jungkook casually on his phone, laying on taes bed.

"took ya long enough." jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. tae chuckled awkwardly glancing at shirtless jungkook. "s-so..what do you want to do now." tae asked, trying to not stutter.

jungkook shrugged. "i dont know. im kinda tired now." tae rolled his eyes. "its not even 3 yet." tae joked making jungkook roll his eyes.

"whatever." he said quietly. "your such a baby sometimes." tae said amused, a small giggle come out of his mouth. jungkook looked away from his phone to look at tae in that moment.

shrugging slightly looking back at his phone. "maybe." he said again. taehyung sighed bored, glancing at his computer, then getting up and opening netflix.

"wanna watch a movie?" tae asked. jungkook looked at his bestfriend smiling. "sure." the older said happily, putting his phone down on the table.

and thats what the two did. they ended watching iron man, much to jungkooks request. and its not like taehyung would say no to the male.

after the movie was finished they ended up watching a few after that. spending the rest of the day laughing and having fun watching random movies. after a while taehyung felt sleepy for some reason. maybe he just needed to get sleep. 

he checked the time seeing it was like 9. meaning they spent the entire afternoon watching movies. the younger yawned tiredly wanting to fall asleep, but didnt want to leave jungkook alone.

but, jungkook saw how tired looking tae was and stifled a laugh at his tired face. "you should sleep." he spoke. tae looked at him. "hm?" he asked. jungkook only sighed closing the computer and placing it on taes desk.

"go to sleep." jungkook said again. tae only rolled his eyes and got under the covers. "ok mom." tae joked. jungkook chuckled getting under the covers too. 

tae looked at jungkook as he did so. "what are you doing?" he asked looking at jungkooks movements. the older looked at him. "getting in the bed?..what? you expect me to sleep on that tiny ass couch? not gonna happen."

tae only rolled his eyes. though on the inside he was panicking. what if he hugged the older in his sleep? or they ended up cuddling? its not like he didnt want to, but it would be very awkward.

"also. take this." jungkook said throwing a small pillow at taes head. the younger making a small "oof" sound as he was hit. jungkook smirked when he made a direct hit at taes head.

"hey~. what was that for?" tae whined at the impact. "so you dont hug me weirdo." jungkook said turning off the light. tae flushed pink under the dark. "oh." he said quietly, though jungkook didnt respond. 

jungkook had his back faced taehyung. the younger staring at him which jungkook didnt even know of. tae hugged the pillow silently as he heard jungkook go to sleep. but he couldnt fall asleep.

thinking about what jungkook said. sure, it was a harmless joke. but it made taehyung think. starring into the dark as he laid silently. he even felt the need to pout under the dark. so he did, knowing jungkook wouldnt see it.

im not weird...am i?

maybe....

_____________________________

sorry, this chapter was kinda trash lol

but i wanted to get something out there.

also thankyou for 300 reads on this book!!! it means alot, since i just started it <33

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae