"aha!" he said lightly grabbing something from the shelf. he then showed me a cake pan. i blinked at him confused. "..a..pan?" i asked very confused.

i could tell jungkook wanted to face palm. "no- well yes. its a pan...lets bake a cake." he said. 

no one pov

so, they did. they started to bake a cake. taehyung got all the ingredients out and the two started. tae laughing at jungkooks dumb jokes and jungkook laughing whenever  taehyung couldnt reach something.

as jungkook was grabbing the flour he smirked cheekily. silently grabbing some flour and throwing it at taehyung who was busy mixing. taehyung gasped as flour was flied at him. looking at jungkook flabbergasted. the older only burst out laughing.

taehyung scrunched up his face grabbing a hand full of flour. throwing it at jungkook back. the older making a shocked face, now taehyung laughing.

"oh, your so gonna die." jungkook said grabbing more flour and throwing it at taehyung. the younger squealed and ran to the other side of the counter. the counter now between them.

"oh so now your scared." jungkook joked as he held the flour bag. "im not scared." tae challenged. "then come over here." jungkook said amused. tae shook his head. "hmm. fine."

tae said before running over quickly. grabbing the bag and throwing small handfuls of flour at the older before he could even respond. taehyung laughed happily as jungkook covered his face. "ah! ok ok stop st-stop!" jungkook laughed.

after one last flour throw tae stopped, panting heavily smiling widely. the two looked at eachother panting tired. before they burst out into laughs. jungkook almost falling over because of laughing so much...which just made them laugh more.

after the two finally calmed down. they looked at themselves. seeing flour was covering their clothes. "well..we should probably clean up now." taehyung smiled sheepishly. jungkook chuckled lightly nodding.

the two then walked to taes *boring* room. jungkook looked at his shirt again sighing lightly. "man..this was my only shirt i brought..oh well." he shrugged. "yo tae can i borrow a shirt?" jungkook said walking to taes closet.

the younger looked up seeing the boy about to open his closet. "no!" he yelled startling the older. the younger cursing mentally, as he forgot to actually clean yesterday. jungkook looked at him confused. "i-i mean..my clothes probably wont fit you.." tae said quieting down. feeling his heart rate rise.

jungkook smiled. "oh yeh." he laughed remembering hes like way more built then tae. "well, i guess i'll go with out a shirt.." jungkook mumbled, shrugging once more.

"what was that?" tae asked, not hearing him. "can i use the shower?" jungkook asked. tae nodded. "uhu." tae nodded. jungkook smiled walking to the bathroom.

as he left tae took a much needed deep breath. hurrying to the closet and seeing his clothes everywhere. with out wasting any time. tae grabbed all his skirts and other clothes and shoved them in the back. taking his "normal" clothes and covering them. 

sighing slightly as he heard jungkook still in the shower as he finished. closing the closet quickly after grabbing a shirt and sweat pants. sadly not his new pastel yellow oversized t-shirt that he got with jimin yesterday.

soon enough, jungkook walked in with his joggers on. taehyung looked at him as he heard the male. yelping lightly as he saw the male shirtless. jungkook snorted. "what?" he asked. tae shook his head, containing himself.