𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"what why?" eliza exclaimed, avani and riley stifling laughs as catherine look at the girl sat next to her.

"you were point blank staring at me and vi-"

"what were you going to say then cat? careful you nearly slipped out of the name of your ex there." riley teased, shaking her friends shoulder, catherine scoffing as she smiled, returning the shaking to riley's shoulders.

"okay okay! i went out for coffee with vinnie, is there such a crime?!"

"not at all." avani responded calmly to catherine's outburst, her smiling at the three girls sat before her, avani telling riley and eliza not to say anything to annoy the girl in this moment in time. "was it nice?"

"yeah, it was really nice actually." catherine said, a smile being brought onto her face as she talked about how her little outing with vinnie went, making her three friends smile at one another as they noticed the girl look so happy talking about it.

"you like him don't you?" eliza asked quietly, her words catching catherine's attention

"who?"

"vinnie of course, who else would it be?"

"me? like vinnie?" eliza nodded her head as catherine's eyes glanced around her friends face. "as a friend of course, turns out he's not a total asshole."

"whatever you say cat, you'll come to realise your love for him soon enough- now who wants to watch american assassin?" eliza clapped her hands together, asking the group the question, to which catherine scoffed in response, the girl then grabbing a handful of pringles.

"i will never say no to see my baby dylan o'brien eliza, you know this." catherine stated.

"i know, that's why i said it, i gathered you didn't want to admit your feelings for vinnie yet, but you will admit your feelings for dylan so."

"you know me too well."

"unfortunately we all do." riley chimed in, catherine gasping before shoving the girl, laughs being let out between the four girls.

catherinelunax posted a photo

liked by, elizahall, vinniehacker and 623,773 others