𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

VINNIE WAS READY TO GO HOME WAY BEFORE THE PARTY HAD EVEN ENDED. he knew it was his fault that him and catherine weren't together anymore- but seeing her with joey, just broke the boys heart even more.

after joey and catherine had kissed, the two had stuck together throughout the night, it showing vinnie that their friendship was a lot closer than he had expected.

when the party had began to grow to an end, vinnie was glad to see joey leaving.

"see you tomorrow?" vinnie heard the boy say to his ex-girlfriend as he pulled her into a hug. 'tomorrow? they literally just saw each other today' vinnie thought, him scoffing as he sat down on the sofa in troy's living room. he watched them through the door, aaron and the rest of the boys sitting with vinnie in the room- all of them looking at vinnie rather than catherine, joey and brandon that were standing by the front door.

"yeah- am i driving or are you?"

"i'll drive- see you at like eleven?" catherine nodded giving joey and brandon one last hugs before watching them leave to join hunter who was passed out in the car.

"catherine get your ass back in here!" troy shouted to his best friend, her appearing seconds after, a bright smile on her face. she took the space next to troy, the boy wrapping an arm around his best friend- bringing her into his side.

stealing a glance over to vinnie, cat saw her ex looking down at his phone whilst a frown was visible upon his face. she tilted her head slightly to look at the boy more intently to see his entire persona looking down- he wasn't being the lively- life of the party that he was used to being. there instead, sat a boy drinking beer- one that was already out of character for him already- with a solemn expression.

troy also noticed this, as he too looked at the ex-boyfriend of catherine sat across from them. even though what vinnie did was not at all right and troy held a strong opinion about it, he knew that vinnie understood his mistakes- and was now suffering with the consequences.

"hey vincent."

vinnie looked up at the mention of his name, him meeting the eyes of catherine who held a small smile on her face.

"want another?" she asked as she got up, pointing to the bottle of beer in her hand. vinnie took a second, glancing down at his beer bottle and up at catherine. he did this a few times before finally shaking his head.

"you sure?" vinnie nodded, catherine giving him a smile before grabbing the empty beer bottles from
The boys sat around her before making her way out of the living room to head to the kitchen.

"hey vin- you okay dude?" aaron asked the boy, him receiving a nod of the head in response. the brunette raised an eyebrow in doubt, him knowing that vinnie was okay especially after seeing catherine kiss joey.

"go talk to her." troy whispered, directing his words to vinnie and aaron- the words that left troy's lips having caught the attention of the two boys. vinnie shook his head, troy and aaron scoffing.

"dude go talk to her or i will go and tell her you've been walking around and feeling sorry for yourself." vinnie sighed- getting up from the sofa to see amused looks on troy's and aaron's faces- them looking smug as they had won against vinnie.

"i'll be a second." vinnie announced to the boys, all of the nodding their heads to the boy as he walked out of the room.

"you know troy, i'm surprised you're even letting him go talk to cat after everything that has happened." zack brought himself into conversation when he took a seat next to troy, him looking in between him and aaron.