chapter_28

Continue From the last part.

Bela: mahirji.. you're insulting me by saying all this.. mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki aap mujhe reject kar rahe hai.

Mahir: no bela, I'm sorry!! Tum mujhe insult kar rahi ho.. don't you trust me.. tumhe lagta hai main tumhe chod ke chala jaaunga?

Bela: agar aap chahe na.. tab bhi main aapko jaane nahi dungi!!

By now she started sobbing. Mahir regretted for what he just Said. He didn't knew that she will cry or in a mood to cry.. it just slipped out of his mouth.

Mahir: bela...

He try to touch her hand but she pull it back from the table and kept it on her lap looking somewhere else but him..

Bela: agar trust nahi karti na.. to aapse shaadi ke bare mein baat bhi nahi kar rahi hoti..

She sobbed wiped her tears off corner of her eyes. Actually she wasn't crying because of Mahir. Her heart was already very heavy and she wanted to cry from so long. She couldn't control herself anymore And burst into tears. mahir's words didn't affect her at all because she knows Mahir didn't mean it..

And Here Mahir was cursing himself for making her Cry in very next day of their relationship. He kept looking at her with guilt in his eyes...

Mahir: I'm sorry... mera woh matlab nahi tha..  I know you trust me.. agar tum yeh Sab kal raat ke wajah se keh rahi ho to let me tell you kal raat humare beech kuch bhi nahi hua.. kuch bhi nahi means kuch bhi nahi...

Bela: I know... jaanti hu main humare beech kuch bhi nahi hua kal raat.. kyu ki aap kabhi aisa karenge hi nahi itna bharosa karti hu main aapko.. so never ever say that again!

Mahir smiled and extend his hand. She kept her hand over his. He held her hand not so tightly and apologized once again.. she smiled back.

Bela: but mahirji shaadi ki baat main abhi ke liye taal na nahi chahti.. mujhe aapse shaadi karni hai aur woh bhi bahut jald... aisi bahut saari baatein hai joh mujhe aapko batani hai aur......

He cuts her in between: aur tum mujhe woh saari baatein abhi bataogi joh tumhe pareshaan kar rahi hai.. bolo Bela.. Kya baat hai.

Bela: woh sab main aapko abhi nahi bata sakti.

Mahir: bela, main apna kaam beech mein chodke aaya hu sirf tumhare liye.. batao..

Bela: nahi abhi nahi bata sakti... uske liye hum koi aur din dekh lenge..

Mahir: alright then.. main tumhe force nahi karunga.. aur rahi baat shaadi ki to main mara jaa raha hu tumse shaadi karne ke liye.. tum nahi jaanti jab pehle pehle mujhe tumse pyar hua toh Maine toh humare bacchon ke naam tak soch liya tha. (In a cheering way. He wants to brighten up her mood.)

Bela: humare bacchon ke naam?

Mahir: hmm.. (nodding his head)

Bela: acha.. to kya socha tha aapne.

Mahir: mahira and balraaj.

Bela chuckling: really? Mahira to theek hai but balraaj..

Mahir: dekho Mahir ki beti ka naam to mahira hi hogi... aur Bela ke bete ka naam balraaj... aur tumhe pata hai balraaj ke na tumhari jaisi mooche bhi hogi.

He said and laughed Bela looked for something to throw at him but unfortunately there was nothing. There was just two cups of coffee and she and Mahir. She rolled her eyes at him and pretend to angry folding her arms..

Mahir gazed at her for a while and pulled out a rose from his blazer pocket and kept it on the table. She didn't even glanced at it her eyes were stuck on Mahir faking a glare. He again pulled out a red box of a ring and kept it Beside the rose. Still she didn't seem affected.. Mahir sigh and pulled out a chocolate from his blazer that was when she looked down at the chocolate and unfold her arm. Instead of keeping the chocolate Mahir unwrapped it.

Mahir: yeh Sab main tumhare liye laaya tha ab jab tum naraz ho to isse nahi khaaogi.. toh... ek kaam karta hu main hi khaa leta hu..

He took it near his mouth and was about to eat Bela snatched it making a cute pout.

To be continued...

For you MeharSidhu33