Tae: Regelo!

Rm: We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Seulgi picked up panther and walked away.

Irene: Its Alright. Its getting late I think you guys should stay...

Rm: Yeah but...

Irene: Joy asked me to inform you and its better if you always listen to what Joy says. Good for you.

Y/n: Umm.... Why?

Joy walked out of a room.

Joy: I'm a Divination witch. A divination witch uses their magic to try to predict the future. I know when someone is sick and when someone is not.

She said looking staright in my eyes. She knows I was faking!!!!!! Damn!!! Shit!!!

Joy: I come know when and what is going to happen... I cant change it completely but maybe I can delay it.

She knows what I saw!!!! Wow! Witches are soo cooll!! I wanna know more!!!

Yeri: Wendy!! What's there for dinner??

Wendy: Oh... I'm cooking... I'll get back to work! (smile) Its you favourtie Yeri!! Dont worry! (wink)

Wendy left to work! Who should I ask more?

Y/n: Y-Yeri? Which type of witch are you?? What can you do??

Yeri: I'm a Sea witch! I can control power regarding the sea, the weather, or other aspects of seafaring life. Sea witches have a magical bond with the ocean and possess a vast array of powerful magic, drawn from the brine of the sea.

She has hidden tentacles for sure!! I looked at her keenly from top to bottom and walked around her scanning the whole of her for the tentacles.

(Author: Like a Jerk? 😂😂😂
Y/n: What??? You jerk! 😒😒😒
Author: 😂😂😂
Y/n: Huh?? Why are you laughing? 😒😒😒
Author: Its the N2O effect! (laughing gas) 😂😂😂
Y/n: Crazy! 😪😪😪
Author: 😂😂😂)

Y/n: Dont mind me asking but... Where are your tentacles?

Yeri: Tentacles?

Y/n: Like in little mermaid... Sea witch will have octopus tentacles... Right?

Yeri: (laugh) I can shape-shift but only when I need it

Y/n: Ohh... Cool!!! By the way, can I play with your kitty, Panther?

Yeri: yes!

Y/n: Kookie? Are you coming?

Jk: (nodding head) Yes!

Tae & Jimin: Me also! (looks at each other)

Tae & Jimin: Soulmate! (giggles)