CHAPTER SEVENTEEN✔️

Start from the beginning

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for her to return it," Stefan stated as if the whole ordeal was easy.

"You two realize that you're going up against a vampire five times stronger than you?" Arabella questioned with an incredulous look.

"Well, that's where you come in," Damon said.

Arabella clicked her tongue. "Silly Salvatores, I'm not doing anything. I have a better revenge plan for Katerina."

"Which is?" Damon drawled.

Arabella smirked. "A plan called none of your business."

"It sounds like you guys already have it planned out," Elena said, looking a bit hurt she wasn't there to help plan it out.

"Yep, we're awesome," Damon cheered.

Arabella let out a snort. "Hardly!" The Salvatores shot Arabella a glare.

"Except for one thing, I don't want you to do it," Elena stated.

Arabella threw her hands in the air. "Yes, thank you! The only other person who realizes how dangerously stupid your plan is!"

The Salvatores shot each other worried looks.

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice," Stefan declared.

"What about Klaus?" questioned Elena.

"We'll find him, but after we get the moonstone," said Stefan.

"Klaus is probably one of the hardest people to find, Stefan. Even I don't know where he is—and that's saying something," Arabella said.

"Is that before or after he kills everyone I care about, including the both of you?" Elena inquired, shooting the Salvatore's looks.

"Elena if we can de-spell the moonstone,"
Which you can't. "We can save your life." Stefan said persuasively. Sure Stefan, be the optimist over here.

"I know. Everybody keeps saying that," Elena muttered, and soon Arabella knows why Elena doesn't want them to do it. It's because Elena wants to do something for herself, without help from the two brothers.

Elena stood up and walked out of the kitchen, causing Arabella followed her out of curiosity.

"So doppelgänger, where do we plan on going?" Arabella asked.

"You're not coming with me," Elena stated.

"Oh, yes I am. I need to make sure you don't die while doing whatever idiotic plan you're cooking up in your pretty, little head," Arabella remarked.

Elena sighed a bit. "Promise you won't mettle."

"I promise, love."

~

"You're doing what?" shrieked Arabella after she heard Elena's so-called 'plan.'

"It's a bad idea," Rose said. Elena had come to Rose, Rose, for help on this 'plan.'

"Bad idea? Bad idea! It's a rotten idea!" Arabella exclaimed.

"No it's not, calm down Bella," Elena said.

"From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you could find it," Elena remarked.

"What about Arabella?" protested Rose.

"I do not need Niklaus up my arse because I said too much. I'd much rather have him chasing after someone else," Arabella stated, crossing her arms over her chest.