Ch 2.

Chris/C/Christopher (POV)
Chris knew he needed to talk to Tian. He only called him that behind his back. Chris was in love with him, he knew that much, he just didn't know if Seb was straight, or gay, or.. married? Chris was distraught now. Was Seb married?
"Shut up Chris." He grabbed his jacket and walked out to get lunch. He had 3 hours before his next appointment. He stepped out into the rain, and saw the light of his favorite restaurant light up. Lunch. He walked towards it, running when it started to hail. He opened the door to the restaurant, and the waiter smiled. "Chris! I was hoping to see you today." Chris smiled.
"What a storm out there." Mr. Louis nodded. "If it gets much worse I don't want you walking back to your shop ok? The regular?"
Chris smirked and looked at the friendly old man. He'd been here for as long as he could remember, and they were like family to him. The only family Chris had. Louis brought Chris his green salad, and his veggie burger. "Vegetarian everything for a cold day." Chris smiled.
He began to eat, and he looked at the flower shop across the street. Seb's other job. He smiled at the pure thought. Mr. Louis came over and sat with him. "Got your eye on a woman?" He smirked at Chris lovingly.
Chris blushed. "The opposite actually." Louis didn't look surprised.
"Chris! You are 22, go GET him! Plus, look at you. He can't turn you down." Chris smiled. "I don't know if he's straight or gay or what." The waiter smiled. "Well, if he is, you could turn him." Chris laughed.
The storm was getting worse. Suddenly, there was a crack of lightning, and there was fire. Fire everywhere. And it's source was Sebastian's flower shop. Louis jumped up to put a bar across the door as tree branches were falling everywhere.
"Stop!" Chris yelled, terror in his face.
"Chris I can't let the branches and water in, my shop will be ruined!"
"Let me out. Then you can bar it up."
"Hell No. I am not locking you out there!" The waiters voice was flooded with concern.
"Sebastian is in that Flower Shop, and if you think I'm letting that go you are dead wrong."
Mr. Louis's face softened with kindness.
"A crush isn't worth your life Chris.."
Chris felt anger and sadness in every bone of his body.
"But love is."