"I was going to buy him those two pairs of Jordan's he really liked, he showed me a picture of them" I picked up four monster high dolls that Ava didn't have and Gabriel was waiting till we went to an American Girl Doll store to buy her some accessories for her two dolls she had gotten for her birthday.

"Let's go to foot locker next" We paid for everything including some snacks we all wanted.

"Baby" I hummed grabbing the two bags while he took the heavy ones.

"What do you want for Christmas?"

"I don't want you to get me anything Gabriel" I felt like getting to meet him this year and giving birth to our two kids was the perfect present for me.

"No don't give me that shitty answer, I'm getting you something... you know what I'll just surprise you" Gabriel said and I rolled my eyes.

-

It was almost eleven o'clock and everyone was already asleep. Especially the twins who went to sleep at eight because Gabriel and I fed both of them at the same time while rocking them just so the both of us could spend some quiet time alone. We've been making a schedule for the twins to have them sleep for the whole night but so far it's been working on some nights, but we still have struggles with them waking up multiple times at the night.  

"Do you want some wine?" Gabriel came into the living room with the huge bottle and two wine glasses.

"That sounds really tempting... but I can't or else I would have to pump until I don't have alcohol in the milk" He apologized and went back into the kitchen bringing grape sparkling juice. Gabriel handed me the glass and pours in the juice for me.

"What are we watching tonight? Are we finishing up Twilight or The Flash?" I placed the glass on the coffee table and leaned forward going near him and kissing him, I pulled away grabbing the remote not feeling any of the suggestions.

"I have a surprise for you" Gabriel said so suddenly and pulled me closer so that I was straddling his lap, I sighed and looked down at his plumped pink lips.

"Stiamo andando in Italia!" I stared at him confused, until I realized what he said.

(We are going to Italy!)

"Italy? Why?" Gabriel nodded his head calmly, while searching my face. I stood up placing my hands on my waist looking at him in shock.

"Wait... Italy as in the place where the rest of your family are currently living?" My heart started beating uncontrollably at the thought of meeting the rest of his family.

"Of course baby... baby they've been asking me when we were visiting ever since you got pregnant with the twins, I was thinking this was the best time to go since the kids were on break and I won't have much work to do" I took a deep breath in. It's been only nine months since we've started dating and everything was going by so fast, I've always wanted to meet his family in Italy but this felt so sudden.

"Baby, you know I could read you like a book. Do you not want to go?" He said and I bit my lip, shaking my head.

"No, it just feels so sudden. How long have you been planning the trip?"

"Ever since the beginning of November, my grandmother wants to see the kids and meet the twins. She even offered to watch them so we can have some time to roam Italy alone" Gabriel smiled sliding his warm hands up my thighs, stopping at my waist. I leaned down placing my hands on his shoulders capturing his lips in a slow kiss hearing him moan quietly.

"Horny aren't you?" Gabriel stood up leaving his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

"È tutta colpa tua, cazzo" I quickly grab onto his forearms to keep his hand away coming inside of my oversized shirt.