chapter 2: revealing my secrets

Jacob got up from his seat and picked up the unconcious blue and laid him on the table.Sam suddenly reached out and took off the ribbon on his throat while Emily and Paul took the ones off his wrists. we all gasped at what we saw he had bite scars not just any bite but vampire bites.

"hmmmmm " moaned blue as he started coming around, he quickly sat up clutching his throat.

blue's P.O.V.

I quickly sat up and realized that my ribbons were gone. I turned towards the growling sound just in time to watch Paul,embry, quil, and Leah phase to there wolf form and jump towards me. I quickly jump off the table out of their  way and quickly phase into my wolf form pure black with blood red and emerald green blood drops flowing through my fur like my hair in my human form and growl back at them

"Enough you will stop this right now!!!!!" screamed Sam and Emily together. I watch as the pack phases back to human leaving me in my wolf form.I phase as well and I glare at the pack.

Emily walks over to me and grabs me by my face and and lifts me face so that I can see in her eyes " now blue we still love you but we need to know what's going on so were all gonna sit at the table like adults and talk about this OK!" I nod my head as she leads me to the table and sits next to me.

" I guess ill start from the beginning, I was naturally born an elemental wizard werewolf, but during my first phase when I was 12 it was on a a full blood moon I was attacked by a vampire right when I was phasing and he bit me three times and left me there to die and since I was alone no one could save me so my body mutated the vampire venom thus creating an elemental wizard werewolf vampire hybrid. Because of the mutation i'll always look weak and pale and very beautiful another change was my hair it grew very long and I can't cut it because It grow instantly I can phases into my wolf and into a vampiric form I don't glitter like them my skin is like marble I can crack and bleed i regenerate fast.I have their speed strength. and powers but none of their weaknesses I don't need blood in fact I get queasy around it I also don't have the werewolf 's weakness either. my wolf isn't controlled by my anger. I'm stronger than both vampire and born vampire and werewolves combined I don't need to eat a lot I age the same as my mate so I'm not like the vamps ageless forever and yes these are my natural eyes and I'm a submissive werewolf only to my mate and yes I know who he is and no I'm not gonna tell and I've known you were werewolves for a long time and I didn't want to tell you uncle Sam because I'm afraid of your reaction. " I sat there fiddling with my hair.