chapter 1: Arriving at La Push the reservation

As the plane came to a screeching halt. I got up from my seat and put only head phones and blasted natalie kills- wonderland and slowly made my way off the plane. My mother Elizabeth Uley-Winter had recently just got married to a complete asshole. My mother hasn't been with anyone since my father died when I was 5. anyways Mr.dick asked her to marry him on one condition that she got rid of me because we hate each other I'm not even gonna go there. So anyways she took his ultimatum and sent me packing to my uncle Sam Uley. I grabbed my luggage and went to wait for my uncle Sam.

After waiting for 5 hours for my uncle Sam I realized he wasn't coming then another thought crossed my mind Mr. dick lied and didn't tell my uncle Sam I was coming today. so I grabbed all my luggage and started walking down the street till I came to the forest and quickly waked into the woods and using my vampire qualities I started running really fast through the wood at a neck-breaking speed and in no time I came up to La Push.

sweating from my run I walked up to my uncle Sam's door and before I knocked I made my self look like I was tired and like I was having trouble carring my luggage. when aunty Emily opened the door I could tell she was shocked to see me.

"Sam Uley" she shouted. sam and the boys came running to see why she was shouting. when Sam saw me he looked surprised.

"Weren't you supposed to be coming tomarrow and why didn't you call I would've picked you up?" rambled Sam as he grabbed my luggage and hearded me into the house.

The Packs P.O.V.

We came rushing to the door to see a beautiful pale boy at the door . this boy had long obsidian black hair that was tied in a braid his hair stopped below his butt and when he looked at us we saw he had two different eye colors one emerald eye and one black eye he had long black eyelashes an rosy cheeks from his walk he was very skinny and he wore emerald silk green Ribbins on his wrists and his neck. and a green and black stripped long .sleave shirt and black skinny jeans with blue snow flackes on them an black converse.

The first thought that ran through our minds was that he was a vampire because he was so pale.

Blue P.O.V.

I saw the pack eyeing me suddenly one of them charged at me grabbing my by my throat. and slamming. me into the wall. I had to hold onto his forarm as I could no longer reach the floor .

"what are you doing on our land you bloodsucker" growled the boy holding me by the throat.My lips started turning blue from the lack of oxygen.

"Paul put my nephew down now!!!!!" growled Sam.

Jacobs P.O.V.

I watched as Paul released Sam's nephew. He fell to the floor on his hands and knees gasping for air. I immediately went to him and picked him up off the floor bridal style and sat him on the couch.

Blue's P.O.V.

It felt nice to be carried by this strong Guy.

"Honey your gonna have to take off the ribbon so I can assess the damage done to your throat k honey."said Emily as she reached out to take of my choker ribbon from around my throat.

"NOOOO!!!!" I shrieked as I jumped off the couch scrambling towards the door when suddenly Sam grabbed me from around my waist and picked me up.

"NOOO NOO NO NO NO NOOO NO " I shrieked out as I punched and kicked and trying to get free. I grabbed one of the pencils from my pocket and stabbed him in the hand causing him to drop me. I got up half running and half scrambleing off the floor trying to get away from him.

The Guy from before walked up to me grabbed my face forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"Hey calm down you don't have to take the ribbon off if you don't want to "the dude said as he helped me off the floor.

"I'm Jacob by the way and those guys over there are embry, Paul, Seth, Leah, quil and Jared. what's your name? " said Jacob

"I'm blue winter I'm 16 and I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).

Paul laughed at hearing my name.

"your such a liar that ain't your real name.

"Paul you better stop acting stupid and leave my nephew alone and he isn't lying his full name is blue obsidian emerald-ice Uley-winter. Now let's all eat. said Sam

we all sat at the table as Emily placed the food on the table.embry reached for the food but Emily smacked his hand away " no you guys wait til blue get some first otherwise he wont get any with the way you eat. go ahead honey and get some "

I reached out and served myself some food as soon as I was done Sam and the pack grabbed at the food like there was no tomarrow . Sam doesn't know that I know he and the boys are werewolves suddenly my sense tingle and I look towards the door moments later so does everyone else Sam gets up and opens the door an there in the door is a vampire pale white skin like marble blood red eyes the only difference with this vampire is that. he can make anything stop moving. Sam ,Emily and the boys are all frozen powerless to stop him the vampire sauntered into the house and walks right up to me and leans down and inhales my scent and nibbles on the back of my ear

everyone else's P.O.V.

we all watch frozen as this new vampire walks up to blue and leans into his neck and nibbles on his ear. we watched as he goes to uncle Sam and closes the door and brings him to the .table" I'm gonna make you all watch as I drain this delectable little boy of all his blood" the vampire is once again behind blue he takes blues braid into his hands and starts unbraiding his hair when he's all done blue's hair cascades down his back in beautiful wave but the strangest thing is that blues hair has blood read streaks that look like blood dribbling off a wall throughout his hair."what beautiful hair you have its so strange because no salon can make anyone's hair look like this I know I've tried so this must be your natural hair how beautiful and lucky to have such beautiful strange hair".

suddenly the vampire goes to undo blue's ribbon from his throat.blue's hand shoots up and grab's the vampire by the jugular and slams him on the table and then the strangest thing happens roots shoot up from the ground and wrap around the vampire. we watch as blue conjures a a black and green flame in his hand, suddenly blue's entire body is engulfed in the black green flames. blue walks up to the vampire and leans close to his face and says" I HATE vampires "blue slaps the vampire and his entire body is shrodded in flames when the flames die all that's left of the vampire is blue snow and ice.

As we unfreeze we sit there dazed starring at blue. blue starts to walk away but collapses to the floor in a dad faint his strange hair cascading around him as if in water to our surprise the roots go back where they came from and the floor fixes itself as if nothing happened and the blue snow/ice dissapears.