Heart Been Broke so many Times

Start from the beginning

"If I'm going to hell you're going with me so shut up and clean it Neito." He said sighed and rubbing his tired eyes from working that hard for a simple aim.

"Ouch that's rough." You whispered seeing the blond haired male now known as Neito rub his head and grab the mop just a few feet away from him in a little closet.

"And as for you, your good at saying your emotions out loud aren't you? Such a big talker I can tell." The male with a red name tag Shinsou said turned towards you again.

Well, leaning his head to tilt down a little.

"Oh yeah you noticed, it's one of my very special talents. Care for me to teach you? Oh wait never mind I actually have somewhere to be other than, this dump." You said gesturing towards the whole store in random areas with a kind little innocent smile.

"Sayonara." You smiled and gave him a little salute before turning on your heel.

Shinsou had taken a hold of your wrist before you could fully flee the sight.

His hand alone was strong and he turned you around.

You squeaked and were met with his dead gaze again, literally no emotion to it other than it read a bad sleep schedule.

"Woah went inside of your body mate? An exorcist? Look a bird came into your store!" You said pointing at a random area up in the air.

"Where?! I know karate I have a black belt!" Neito jumped up with the mop in his hands and in a protective stance, clearly falling for it.

Hitoshi didn't even flinch nor rip his gaze away from you at your exclamation.

"Idiot. I may not have sleep but I do have a brain and I will not fall for the stupid bird trick." He rolled his eyes in the shade of a deep purple.

"No bird then huh? What about a plane?! Look a plane!" You yelled and pointed again with his hand still around your wrist.

"No." He simply said with a dead stare.

"You leave me no choice." You shook your head and lifted your free arm up.

Shinsou thought that you were going to escape. Instead, you gave his surprisingly cold cheek a soggy slap.

By soggy it was not that firm and hard.

"What do you want me to say? Oh yes daddy." Shinsou said causing you to stare up at him with an embarrassment in your face, he only smirked.

"Your a nasty old man!" You yelled trying to get into his head more and failing once again.

It was a specialty to fail all your life.

"Yeah right we're like literally the same age, and we're both poor what are the odds?" He said with a fake creepy smile that sent a chill down your spine.

His grip on your wrist loosened up but he was still holding you firm enough so you couldn't run away, it was a fat chance.

"The odds are that I have a life and you don't. Hence why you're working here!" You smiled kindly at him, still with a tint of venom dripping from your sentence.

"You don't have a life either stop lying, hence why you're so clumsy and bumped into these tin cans knocking them down." He gestured to the mess that still wasn't cleaned.

"Wow such a genius that's what tin cans do when their knocked over they fall. I on the other hand, I am a genius! Call me Einstein on the phone because I'm zooming out of here!" You picked your free hand up and poked his eyes.