chapter 12

Quick update so ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes

" Wang Yibo and Zhuo Cheng.... STAND UP " she roared . The whole class snapped their head back at the boys who sitting on the last bench. The said boys looked up and saw a very furious teacher glaring at them. They rolled their eyes and stood up .

She harshly put her text on the table and glared at the boys.

" If you guys weren't interested in my class why are u guys here. " She shouted at them. She was done with the two trouble makers.

" You guys should have spent your time at your home, you guys ain't coming here for studies. "

" We also never wanted to come here or attend your boring classes miss... But our family doesn't agree with us, they forcefully sending us here. " Wang Yibo said looking straight at his teacher.

The whole class laughed loudly, annoying the already annoyed teacher more.

" SHUT UP " she shouted at them.. they eventually stopped their laughing. Only some giggling voice can heard.

" You.... You two.... I will show you.... " She said and went out from the class like a Strom.

Both Zhuo Cheng and Wang Yibo mimicked her doings and laughed.

" What she gonna do " one of their classmate asked. She was worried about her classmates.

" What else. Going to call our parents nothing else. " Zhuo Cheng said and winked at the girl. She blushed and shyly looked away. Zhuo Cheng grinned at her expression and looked at Yibo who glaring at him with a disgusted face.

" What " Zhuo Cheng asked raising his one eyebrow.

" I thought you and the Ziyi sister is in love " Yibo said.

" Yes we are, but does that mean I can't flirt with others. " He chuckled and looked at his best friend who looking at him with a smile. Which was not that good.

Wang Yibo looked at Zhuo Cheng and looked at his back. Zhuo Cheng gulped hard. He can feel someone's presence there. And that too he is familiar with.

With a dry smile he looked back and smiled at meng Ziyi looking at him with a burning gaze.

" You two, come to office right now " she was the students council president. Both nodded and followed her.

On the way to turn office they saw their class president,.

"You guys are dead" he signalled. Both the trouble makers looked eachother confusedly. They shrugged and reached the office.

But the both teenagers breath hitched hearing the familiar voice. None other than their Zhan ge.

They gulped hard and with a shaking legs both entered the office. They looked at their Zhan ge , he was very mad and had a pissed expression. Unable to face his sharp gaze they looked down.

" We are really sorry to disturb you Mr. Zhan, but we couldn't ignore their doings. Actually we expected their parents here." The principal said .

" It's okay, it's your duty. Parents are a little busy , it's okay you can say anything to me " xiao zhan said politely.

Zhuo Cheng slightly looked at his brother. And he glanced at their teachers who drooling at his brother. Zhuo Cheng frowned and nudged at his friend. Yibo tilted his head and looked at his friend.

Look at our teachers" he whispered. Yibo glanced at his teachers. His blood boiled.

" Isn't he is younger than them , bitches. " He said angrily.