Rough Week

Josh's pov

I looked where all my classmates were busy with their own things busy preparing for the college dance while this week couldn't have gone more rough.
My roommate looked at me while I went through old pictures.

"Man what is your issue? You've been looking at so many things lately and all of them has been about this one girl. Ever since that Ski Lodge trip you've been acting off," Trent said as I looked at him.
"Think I'm in love," I said as everyone in our dorm looked at me.
"Who's the lucky girl then?"
"Her name is Maya Hart and she's 15. Making me not want to risk anything. Especially with her situation at home," I said as I suddenly thought of one thing.

"I need to talk to Jasmine," I said going out of the dorm immediately spotting Jasmine.
"Jaz! Can we talk?" I asked.
"Sure. Not like I have anything to do. What's up?" she asked.
"You said in college we learn a complicated math and that when Maya would start college I'll hopefully see her differently than I did," I said as Jasmine looked at me.
"Are you in love with her suddenly?" she asked.
"I think I've always been. Somehow I think it's something else which kept me from loving her," I said.
"That's up to you pal. But I'm here for advice," Jasmine said as she was gone.