Luke went to his mic stand to sing his solo as Blake went over to Alex, joining him in harmonies. "In times that I doubted myself
I felt like I needed somе help
Stuck in my head with nothing left
I feel somеthing around me now
So unclear, lifting me out
I found the ground I'm marching on."

"In times that I doubted myself
I felt like I needed some help
Stuck in my head with nothing left
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark." Blake and Luke sang together, the pitches of their voices sounding perfectly together as Blake held out the last note.

The boys smiled at the girl as they continued, harmonizing with each other until she would join back in.

"And rise (rise) through the night (throught the night), you and I (you and I)
We will fight to shine together (we will shine together) bright forever (bright forever)
And rise (rise) through the night (throught the night), you and I (you and I)
We will fight to shine together (we will shine together), bright forever." They finished together in unison, the crowd of teens cheering as the five caught their breath.

"We're sunset curve, tell your friends." Reggie said into the mic like he usually would, a glow in his eyes as he seen the happy crowd.

The band got off of the stage, smiles as they hoped around in their band hug.

"We were on fire!" Alex said with a smile, hyping everyone up.

"Yeah for real! Come on, let's go enjoy the dance for at least half an hour, then we can go." Bobby begged with a smile, knowing Blake would be the one who had to confirm this.

"Fine. An hour, that's all." She said with a smile, Reggie dragging her with him to the food table.

"We come to a school dance and you want to eat?" Blake said with a laugh, grading a slice of pizza.

"Um yes?! Free food Blake." Reggie said, tapping his head like his idea was genius, which it was.

"Reg, I think you've got an issue.. but I do too, free food is never an offer I'd pass up." Blake said with a smile, taking a bite of her pizza.

"It's ok, I don't think the pizza is even warm anyways." Reggie said, taking a bite of his cold pizza.

Blake laughed as the two walked off, going to find the others. Bobby was dancing with some girl. Typical for him.

A slower song began to play as Luke and Blake stood to the side. A smirk falling onto Luke's face.

"If i remember correctly, you said I can get one dance." Luke said, putting a hand out for Blake to take.

The girl giggled and took his hand, going out to the crowd of kids who were dancing.

Blake placed her arms around Luke's neck, smiling as his arms went around her waist.

Neither of them knew exactly what they were doing, just enjoying the presence of each other.

"We totally look stupid right now." Blake whispered in Luke's ear.

A soft chuckle was heard from the boy. "Yeah, totally." Luke said with his bright smile.

The slow dance only lasted about 3 minutes, loud pop music began to play again almost immediately.

"Ok guys I got my dance, I'm ready to go whenever you are." Luke said as the two went over to Reggie and Alex.

"Where's Bobby?" Blake asked, noticing the taller brunette wasn't with them.

Alex laughing and pointed out towards the dance floor, looking at Bobby's attempt to dance with Some girls.

"Ok you guys try to get him out of there, I'll be in the bathroom." Blake said, walking away from the boys and going towards the gym doors.

She entered the bathroom, humming the song that the band performed that night, smiling as she looked into the mirror above the sink.

She noticed a figure behind her, making her smile drop into a scared look.

"I always knew you two would get together, but that could've been us Blake." Michael said, going behind the girl and wrapping his arms around her.

"Oh, and don't yell or your little boy toys will get it." He continued, covering the girls mouth and dragging her into a bathroom stall.

Blake knew nothing could ever erase the experience of being raped by Michael from her mind, especially since one he was done, she was frozen in fear.

The boy walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened, leaving the girl in tears with bruised all over song with song red marks from being hit.

"Are you done in there?" She heard the boys say as they knocked on the girls bathroom door. 

"Blake?" They asked again, one of them being impatient and just coming in.

They heard the soft sniffles and cried coming from the girl, only to see her sitting against the wall how Michael left her.

Luke knelt down beside her, the girl flinching as he reached out to hug her.

"Blake you know I'd never hurt you, you don't have to be scared of me." Luke said, reaching out once more, Blake throwing herself into his arms.

"What happened..?" Alex asked, kneeling down in front of the girl.

Blake didn't respond. She knew that if the boys found out, they would kill Michael.

"Blake come on, it's alright.." Luke said, rubbing her back as she continuously cried into his shoulder.

"Mi-Michael.." she said quietly.

She felt Luke's body tense up with anger. She allowed her eyes to travel around the bathroom, seeing that it wasn't only Luke filled with anger. Each of them were.

"Luke-" she said, knowing what he was about to do.

Luke ignored her, lifting the girl at and walking her over to Alex. "I'm not letting this slide." He said before storming out of the bathroom, everyone following but Alex holding an arm around Blake in a comforting way.

✔️Bright ||Luke Patterson||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara