Chapter 7

Authors note: dedication goes to ....

Sharni_Luvs_Louis

Correct answer love! Thanks for reading!

First one to name the song and artist gets a dedication!

I get this drunk sex feeling,

Yeah when I'm with you,

So put your arms around me baby!

We're tearing up the town

Cause that's just how we do!

Alicia's pov

"Hey, do you want to grab a coffee from starbicks or something?" Louis said to me.

"Sure, lets go!"

"So! How are you on this fine day?"

"Lou, its raining, cold and cloudy."

"Yeah... You gotta love England!"

"Haha well, im alright."

"Same! So,do you have a boyfriend?"

"Umm no, you?"

"Boyfriend? No. Girlfriend? Yes."

That hit me like a ton of bricks. He's basically been leading me on this entire time! I knew I wouldn't ever be good enough.

"Oh! Um, whats she like then?" I say, trying to sound happy for him.

"Really sweet and thoughful, I'm sure you'd love her!" He replied, completely oblivious to the pained expression on my face.

"Hey, um Louis? It's getting late, I should go."

"You can't go! You haven't even had a drink yet." He said it like a young boy would say to his mother after she said it's time to have a bath.

"Well, um ok, I guess."

We get to the front of the line and there's a young boy serving. He's quite good looking actually, but his stare's starting to creep me out a bit.

"Why hello babe, can I help you?" He said with a wink, I somehow don't think he's just talking about the drink.

"Um, a hot chocolate please?"

"Ok, I'll be quick?" Again, definitely not just the drink, I look over at Louis and he looks slightly pissed off.

"Excuse me?! I would like a tea." He said angrily and rather rudely, not that I can blame him.

"Oh, sure." The boy said, obviously not caring at all, which just annoyed Louis more.

"Here you go babe," he leant over the counter to whisper something to me, "give me a call, lets have some fun." I was right! Not just the drink!

"Ok, I'm standing right here! I can hear you! Get your ass away from my... girlfriend, before I make you!"

You see, normally, I would have thought Louis would find this type of situation hilarious, I have no idea why he's so angry, he's acting like he's jealous or something. But he obviously can't be. He said so himself. He has a girlfriend that must be beautiful. Definitely prettier than me, not that it's hard to be...

Anyway. "Oh yeah? What you gonna do about it pretty boy? Call your bodyguards to rough me up a bit because you can't do it yourself because you don't want to break a nail? Or is it just because your to weak?" He sneered at Lou.

"Don't even-" Louis took a step forward, but before he could get any closer I put both hand on his chest and stepped in front of him.

"Boobear. Don't. He's not worth it, lets just go ok?"

"I'm glad I saw you though, even if you don't give me a call,I can tell Logan where to find you, I'm sure he'll be very happy to hear about you, and where you are." He smirked at me.

My blood went cold and I visibally paled. I was in shock. My body just froze. He knows Logan. He'll find me and then-

"How do you know...him?" I say quietly, afraid if I spoke any louder I'll start to cry then faint. Or worse, Logan will somehow hear, then jump out and get me.

"Oh honey," he said with a sickly sweet tone, "did he never tell you about me?"

"No, he was to busy hitting me most of the time he was with me. And when he wasn't hitting me he was..."

"Raping you? Oh yes, I know all about that. Quite frankly, I find it amusing. He has to rape pretty girls to have sex with them."

I can't go back to Logan. I reach out and grip Louis' hand, just from reassurance that someones' there for me if whoever this boy is, starts to do something. "Who are you and how do you know Logan?"

"Haha, sweetie," he laughed menacingly, like someone who has an upperhand on you, "I'm someone who just happens to be ten times worse than the devil himself. I'm Logans brother."

And with that, my vision started to blur and my thoughts became cloudy, but one thing was clear though, one thing that kept running through my mind. I knew one thing was for sure, Logan will be back in my life again, and this time, he might not be as easy to escape.

Im so sorry for the long wait! That felt really long to write, I hope it was. Thanks for all the lovely comments about this story, it means so much. I love you guys! Vote, comment, read!

First one to name the song and artist gets a dedication!

I get this drunk sex feeling,

Yeah when I'm with you,

So put your arms around me baby!

We're tearing up the town

Cause that's just how we do!