Chapter 6

Authors note:

Hey guys! I've updated!!! I hope you all enjoy it and my other stories when I finally start posting them! Anyway, on with the story

Louis' POV

(Few weeks later)

Im watching TV with the lads, Nialls obviously eating, zayn looks half asleep, liams deep in thought and harry and I are cuddling on the love seat. We're watching E! News, (harry's choice.) im completely bored, great the adverts are over, its on again.

"Now, we have some news about the hotest boyband. Member Louis Tomlinson has been seen many times with a very pretty young girl. They seem to be dating. Is Louis finally over Eleanor CalderOne fan that we talked to said,

"I met them both in Milkshake city once, and they are both so lovely! If thet're not dating, i hope they are soon, Louis deserves someone like her. Shes pretty, nice and funny!"

Either that or shes just a good actress! Tell us what you think on twitter and facebook. We'll be in with more information at 7:00pm. Back to you in the studio."

"They think we're dating?!"

Oh my god!

"Louis, it cant be as bad as it seems?" Harry says.

"Yeah, i mean, it could be worse. She could be someone you hate, not someone you fancy." Niall thoughtlessly adds.

"Idiot..." Liam mumbles under his breath.

"Could be worse? Could be WORSE?! Your right! It could be friggin worse! But it could also be bloody better to!"

"Look, just calm down. Shouting isn't going to sort out anything." Liam says, because ge always HAS to be right.

"Like hell am i going to calm down! Why should I?! If she finds out, then I don't know what I would do..." Why does everything always have to be so complicated?

"I wonder if she's seen it yet? Maybe you could give her a heads up Lou, in case she hasn't." Zayn tells me wisely.

But what if she has seen it? What if she never wants to see me again because of it? She might be embarassed of me. I mean, dhy wouldn't she be? A 20 year old man running after pigeons, acting like a 5 year old, obsessed with a bloody orange vegetable!

Harry put a hand on my shoulder and squeezes it encouragingly, "I know what you're thinking Lou, it's written all over your face. She's not embarassed. I don't know wheather she fancys you or not, but she's definitely not embarassed by you. Now, go call her."

Alicia's POV

RING---RING---RING

Bloody phone! Can't, reach! I'll let it go yo voicemail to see who it is. If it's anyone important, then I'll answer it. Simplea as.

"Hey Ali, it's Louis. I just wanted to talk to you abo-"

"Hey Louis! Sorry, I couldn't reach my phonefrom my bed and I didn't want to get up!"

I hear him laughing from the other end of the line, "you're doing the same thing I do! Let it go to voicemail, see who it is, if it's domeone important, then you pick up the bloody phone!"

"Yep! That's just how I roll!"

"When you say that I can just imagine you winking! Wait, so does that mean I'm important?

"Wipe that smirk off your face right now. You're not important, I just knew you wouldn't live much longer if you couldn't talk to me. And I don't want to be the reason you die and have millions of fangirls wanting and trying to kill me now, would I?

"Haha, true. Anyway, switch the channel to E! News."

"How did you know I was watching TV?"

"I know you. And the fact that I can hear it in the backround."

"Ok, it's on."

"-sources tell us they're a happy couple of one month, fans ship them and hardly any hate has been sent yet. Tell us your thoughts on Twitter and-"

"They think we're dating."

"Yes, yes they do."

"So, Lou. What are we going to do? Let them believe it or?"

"I'm not sure yet, we'll need to discuss it with management, we've got a meeting with them tomorrow morning and you need to come."

"Ok, that's fine."

"I just thought I'd tell you in case you didn't know and had fans come up to you on the street and paparazzi asking questions."

"Well thank you Boobear. It was very thoughtful of you."

As i said that I felt all tingly inside, butterflies in my stomach. What was this? I don't like Liuis like that. He's practically my brother.

"Your welcome love, I'll see you tomorrow at the studio, 9am."

"Ugh! To early!"

"I know, that's what we say every time!"

"Haha, well see you then Lou."

"By love."

Oh my god. Butterflies, tingles, giggling, blushing?! That only adds up to one thing. I admit it. I like Louis Tomlinson.

Authors note: first one to name the song and artist gets a dedication :)

I wish I was strong enough,

To lift, not one,

But Both of us.

I hope that chapter was long, it took forever! Message me i dont mind talking to people, read, comment, Vote