Chapter3

Authors Note:

Dedication goes to: OriginalKerrotLuver

You are amazing for commenting first! Thank you so much, i love you! Anyway, on with the story.

Wow. Just wow. Who does that? He has some nerve! Well yeah, he has got the most gorgeous blue eyes that I just seem to get lost in, perfectly styled hair an obviosly VERY fit body wait, off subject... He's obviously a player. End of story.

Should I call him, text him maybe? I'll just say hi.

A: Hi louis, it's me the carrot princess Alicia! : )

Now i sit and stare at the phone until he replies. Unless it was a fake number, or he just doesn't want to answer. Come on, he's some 'big hot shot celebrity' who won't even have the time of day for me. Right? Right.

Loui's Pov:

Lalala CARROTS! "Louis! Why are you so bloody happy lad?!" Who? Harry. "I dont know Hazza bear!" What? He was giving me the look. You know that look people give you when they think they know something that you don't.

"Are you thinking what Im thinkIng niall?"

"I do believe i am harry! Are you zayney?"

"Oh definitely Niall! Liam?"

"Leave him alone lads! But the answers yes, yes i am."

I am so confused. "Dont look so confused mate, its obviously a girl. Youve been so depressed since Eleanor used you like that, so dont even try to deny it. So, who is she?" Zayn explained to me, thank god someone could tell I was confused.

Hang on, he said girl. Alicia. Shes soooo amazing. Shes flawless. Shes imperfectly perfect.

"Hes got the dreamy look lads! Hes caught the love bug!!!" Niall shouted in my right ear. Let me just say, thank god Ive got two because one of them just burst!

"I dont know what your talking about, shes nice but, i hardly know her."

"You used to be indecisive, but now your not so sure!" Zayn sang.

"So, what did you do?" Harry asked

"We wrestled for a bag of carrots and then when she wasnt watching i put my number on it, her names Alicia Kirk, shes from Dublin."

"Oh is that who it was?" Liam asked

"You know what Louis? Maybe shes your carrot princess." Harry said to me later.

And you know what harry? For once, you might just be right about something. Shes my carrot princess. Hopefully.