N

After the Mall Vlad and Danny sayed Home the rest of the day and watched some Movis in the movi room tiil there both fell asleep.

The next Morning Danny and Vlad where still sound asleep in the Movi room till one of the Buttler stepped inside to clean the Room, ,,Master Masters, Master Danny please wake up", he said and shock both of them till they woke up, as soon as that happened Danny and Vlad left the Room towards there one meating again for Breakefast.

But befor Breakefast, Danny toock a shower, brushed his thent and got Dressed in some of his new clothes, Vlad bought him.

Then Danny got downstairs and hab Breakefast with Vlad who was allready sitting down by the Table, Danny sat in the same seat like last time and started Eatin, ,,Vlad what are we doing today, expecht placing the bought things in my Room", asked Danny the older halfa and locked up from his plate at the other Mann, ,,We dear Badger are going to talk about your Frinds and Dad today i want everything clear", Told him Vlad and both conduet to Eat in silence.

-------------------time skipp-----------------

,,Well Danny, i will ask some simple questions firs, When did you Dad start hitting you or first hit you?" ,Vlad asked.

,,When i was about 4 or 5" told him Danny and Vlad asked his next question about his Frinds and Family and other things.

then after the questioning they started placing the Bought things into dannys Room and hab Lunch, after that both of them worked on danny going back to school tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, at least they dedicte he stayed at Caspjer Hight so it woulndnt be completly new, oh and not to forget that Vlad plans on Adopting Danny but thats for laser.

_______________________________________________________________________________

AUTOR NOTE : hy my Faithfull Readers i had a little questions for you:

1: should Dan be in this Story, if yes than as Wha?

2: Do San,Tucker and Danny somtimes later be Frinds again after there betrail?

3: whith wo should Danny be Paired with?

Thanks for Reding this and sorry aboth the short Chapter.