"Had to prove a point." Jordan lightly patted Durk on his back. "It's all love cuzzo but Nuski tried to play with me."

"Whateva just c'mon."

The bell rang, indicating that third period was over and it was now time for lunch

The bell rang, indicating that third period was over and it was now time for lunch. Jordan was one of the first out the class, since she already got the work and was surprisingly able to catch up quickly.

All three periods were good to Jordan. She was glad not having to argue with anybody, nobody made any faces at her nor made a way to talk to her. Jordan preferred it that way since talking and being social wasn't a big thing for her, she'd rather watch than speak.

"Aye lil JB."

Jordan turned a little to see who was calling her name. As she made her way to her locker she saw Rondo, L'A, and a girl with a blonde sew-in and a bang.

Maybe it's just me or the bang too big.. I hate it.

"Hey."

She waved at them all, grabbing her binders and folders for the rest of the day. She knew that it'd be impossible to go back to her locker during passing period since the underclassmen took up the hallways.

"What class you got right now?" Rondo looks in Jordan's arms, snatching her schedule.

Jordan made a face, he don't mean no harm. He cool.

"Oh she got lunch right now she good. After that she got class with you L'A." Jordan closes her locker seeing all three of them looking at her schedule.

"She got the best schedule." The girl said.

"On bro. I'd be straight coolin wit her shit." L'A shakes his head. "Not one teacher would see me in class though."

Jordan stared at the three in silence, nicely and slowly taking her paper back. "It's giving y'all don't do y'all work."

The three laugh shaking their heads. "I won't lie, ion do my work and Rondo don't either. It's L'A he the smart one." She teases L'A who just look at her shaking his head.

"Shut up man."

The girl waves L'a off, turning her attention back to Jordan who stood there. "My bad for being rude. I'm G Gotti but most just call me Gotti. I'm Rondo's girl."

"I'm Jordan but people call me lil JB or JB."

Rondo has a girl? Wow.