Shadow

Alias: Shadow

Real name: Una Tokoyami

Age: 23

Quirk: Shadow - Can manipulate and touch/fight shadows. The wings on her back are actually part of her own shadow, good for gliding for short periods of time but not full on flying.

Backstory: She is Fumikage Tokoyami's older sister. Their father unfortunately passed away a few weeks after Fumikage was born in a villain attack, their mother remarried when Fumi was 4 to a pro-hero called Sun Beam, he had a light quirk, he didn't like the kids and they didn't like him at all. Three years later, their suspiciously mother died of unknown causes and they were left in their step-fathers care.

Una's quirk developed very late so she was thought to be quirkless. Fumikage of course got dark shadow around the normal time kids get their quirks but their step-father saw dark shadow as a villainous quirk. So with a 'quirkless' kid and a 'villainous' kid he didn't exactly take lightly. Everyday when he came back from work he would beat both children both physically and with his quirk. The children would have so many physical and emotional scars.

Una would always protect her little brother so she got hurt the most but she didn't care as long as Fumi wasn't hurt as badly. Eventually their step-father grew tired of her efforts to 'protect a villain' and kicked her out of the house. She lived on the streets for a few weeks before an incident happened that awoke her quirk. She was about to be raped by a group of large thugs and her quirk activated and killed them all.

After some research she found out that this is called a trauma induced quirk. A quirk that develops in a dire situation to help save the person from whatever trauma. It also takes a lot of trauma for this to happen and even then it's still pretty rare. She trained her new quirk for four months then returned back to her old home. It was night time so Fumikage was asleep, she took Fumi's sleeping form from his bed and took him to a non-bias care home.

She then went back to face her step-father. They fought but it was still dark so her powers were stronger. She slaughtered him brutally then left the building. She was homeless for a few more days before she was approached by a tall man with white hair wearing a suit. There was a young child with blue hair and red eyes with him. They introduced themselves as All for One and Tomura Shigaraki. They asked her to join their organisation and that's how Una became a member of the league of villains.