28. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀɪᴇғ.

Start from the beginning

He went inside, turning on the air conditioner, he took in his boyfriend's tired state. The shirt slightly pulled up, showing a bit skin of his waist. Shoes still on, hair splayed messily on the mattress.

"Tae.. Baby are you okay?" the ravenatte questioned and his thing just hummed in response. Blaming himself, the younger kneeled on the floor just beside taehyung's legs.

Placing his head on his boyfriend's knees, he he hugged his leg tightly. "I'm sorry, please forgive me.. I ..i was scared that's why I spoke those meaningless things. I swear I didn't mean that. You can hit me, beat me, but please don't ignore me..i can't take it.. When you don't talk to me...I'm really sorry, really sorry." jungkook pleaded in a soft broken voice. Taehyung could feel the material of clothe on his knees getting little wet.

The young ravenatte couldn't keep it in. Seeing his boyfriend's state, his eyes almost teared up but anyhow he controlled. But now
Apologizing for his mistake, he shedded those tears, unable to hold them back.

"Come here." Taehyung uttered in a soft tone.
The younger quickly looked up at his boyfriend who had his arm open for him.
Jungkook got at the speed of lightning and jumped in his love's embrace.

Leaning his head in the crook of taehyung's neck, while hand was around older holding his waist in a firm grip. Taehyung had wrapped his arm around jungkook's shoulder.

They stayed right there, in that position, in each other's peaceful embrace. Taehyung had his mind caught up in a high tensity. everything seemed to be stony. He really needed to get his mind of this stress. And he could only thing of one way.

Sliping his hand under jungkook's shirt, he caressed his muscles smoothly, feeling goosebumps appear under his touch, he continued to tease ravenatte.

Looking up, jungkook already found taehyung's eyes on him. The intense expression on his handsome face turned him on more. Moving up, reaching eye level of the other, he cupped his face, eyes locked with the green one's. Just after a second, his eyes found the other's lips, the way they looked so plump, pink and juicy.

Smashing his lips on other's, he took taehyung's sweet taste in. The boy smelled like vanilla and hell he yearned to taste him. Casting his lips within taehyung's he nibbled on the plushy muscle. Just then the image of Baekhyun's lips on his boyfriend's crossed his mind. The jealousy took over and the envious boy took all his frustration out on the brunette's lips.

Biting harshly enough to draw out blood, he gnawed other's bottom lip. He could taste the iron taste of the blood, but received no reaction from the older. Licking his lips, to which taehyung slightly opened his mouth, jungkook pushed in his lusty tongue.

Taehyung pushed back the younger slightly. Catching his breathing, he eyes found other's hard buldge. Jungkook's hands were all over taehyung now. Moving up and down on his tummy.

The brunette got up, just to hover over his boyfriend. Sitting on his hard buldge, he locked eyes with the ravenatte. "This is going to be our last sex of this year." Speaking seductively, in his deeper voice, he brushed his fingers against the ravenatte's clothed chest.

He leaned down to peck kiss the other, while his. Fingers were busy unbuttoning the ravenatte's shirt. Jungkook circled his arm around taehyung's torso. As soon as the shirt
Came off from the ravenatte's body, taehyung broke off the lusty kiss and latched onto the milky neck. Sucking several hickeys,
He reached the sharp collarbones. Jungkook let out the erotic sounds.

After creating some purple and blue bruises on the pearl white skin of jungkook's chest, taehyung trailed his kisses down to his navel.
Pecking it softly, his fingers played with waistband of his jeans.