"I will tell you, roohi go beta you go to your room and come for dinner " he ushered her to back.

******

Roohi POV

Coming to my room, I first prayed to my lord for saving Ahad. After praying  wholeheartedly I went to freshen myself up.
To remove the feeling of his arms from me.

It was around 9 I finished all my chores in the room. I went downstairs for dinner.

All the dishes were already placed at the dining table. I went in the kitchen to speak to ammi who was instructing zubi with last minute things.

"Ammi, can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Yes beta come" with that she led me to her room where baba was also present. We seated on the bed.

"Is everything alright?" She asked once we seated, just like that tears started pooling my eyes.

"Ammi baba I....I want to say I'm really sorry Ahad ko...jo bhi..bhi his meri....wajah.. se ..hua... " I don't know why I couldn't stop crying and Ahad image was clouding my mind constantly.  I was hysterically crying now.

"I didn't intentionally went there to meet junaid I would.....never...go but he...again a sob broke through me again. Ammi pulled me in a hug and comforted me and I broke down again twice in a day.

"We know beta it isn't your fault. Ahad informed me everything. We trust you and can never blame you " baba said while ammi agreed to him.

We quietly finished our dinner and retired back to our rooms completely exhausted both physically and emotionally after a long  day.

The following morning me,ammi and baba went to the hospital to meet him.
Ammi and baba went to meet him one by one and then I went in.
The doctors are hopeful that he will soon wake up as the medical induced coma is starting to wear off.

I went in, though I have met him yesterday but it feels like eternity since he have held me tight in his arms or kissed me senselessly until my mind was dazed with his lips over mine.

I sat on the bed on the small space beside him,took his hands in mine and placed it on my heart which beats just for him.
And silently spoke to him as though he was listening to me.
"Wake up meri jaan, I can't see you like this anymore. Please wake up you promised me never to leave me alone.
Enough with your drama , if not for me at least wake up for your bubba .

You told never to leave our baby the moment we got to know about this special addition.
I know you love bubba more than me so please uske liye toh uth jao."and played his arms on my abdomen and I felt his fingers caress it.

"You do know that I love you more, because if not for you there would be no bubba " he whispered and gave me a smile that was just reserved for me.

"I love you " with that we were blessed to feel each other's hearts. Later the nurse came in and called the doctor who told me to excuse.

I came out of the OT and informed them about Ahad' gaining consciousness.
Soon the doctor came and told that he will be shifted to private ward and be kept for 2 days.

Ammi was saying that she would stay with him but I told I would be staying and listening to if's and but's at all.

In some time Aimen and Maham have also arrived with my essentials for the stay.
Soon they went off with a promise to come tomorrow also.

"Why did you volunteer to stay,Salman would have stayed" he didn't like me staying here in my condition and here we are arguing about it  .

"Ahad I wanted to stay with you , that is the reason and I'm no longer in mood to listen to anything now, I'm tired" I said making him understand my point.

"Come here" he forwarded his hand towards me which I gladly took and he pulled me to him careful of our bubba.

"How are you feeling any nausea?" He asked. I've been experiencing bad nausea in this pregnancy if I thought if that was bad in the previous one.

"It is there and you won't believe yesterday ammi made chicken 65 and I couldn't have it, it was too nauseous can't even stand the smell of it" I pouted I loved that dish.hmp!!!.

"Be strong Rooh, bubba will be healthy if only you be. And I'm by your side . By the way when are we going to tell our family?" He asked.

We still haven't told a single soul about this. I couldn't help remember the day we got to know about this blessing.

Flashback

After coming back from the dinner from hotel we picked up some home pregnancy tests kit and a lab test . I was nauseous and dizzy like before and I was late.

Seeing all this I said Ahad because after what happened last time I didn't wanted to go alone.

The same night we did the results which came positive and the very next day I we went to doctors to check if it was all right..

And it was all good and not a ectopic pregnancy which was a great relief. But the doctor warned us to be careful as I have already had a miscarriage history.

Hence we decided not to tell anyone yet until I clear my first trimester. It was one of the reasons why I worked in his office. We celebrated this news just by going out on a small date .

I was brought back to reality when Ahad kept his hands on my stomach and spoke in a low tone,"bubba looks like your mumma is too busy to give us any attention. We will have our conversation without including her" as he was speaking I could feel tingles on my base of the neck as he spoke too close to my ear awakening my desires.

"I'm sorry Ahad, it all happened because of me. You had to go.....he cut me off by saying,"don't you dare complete that, it happened because it was supposed to and meant to. Past is in the past so let it go and focus on our new blessing " with saying he smashed his lips on mine making me forget everything.

It was just both of us that mattered to us in the present moment.

The next two days passed in a jiffy. All the family members have come to meet him.
Mamujaan and mamijaan have also come.

Currently we rode back to home were only ladies of the family were present as men have gone to supply some essential for the needy for Ahad good health.

After the dinner, the youngsters were in the backyard for a late night barbecue.

It was filled with laughter, bickering of Aimen and Rayyan and some spooky stories. At that moment it felt normal.and we were back to our selves .

I couldn't help but feel grateful to have such a family. My eyes met with his gaze who looked intensely at me with want,need , love, desire and most importantly trust.
I knew I was home .

Author's note:
Hope you all have enjoyed the chapter.

All I can't believe it's coming to an end. This is the last second chapter.

Do share your opinions.
Stay safe.

Love,
Joyous soul