Chapter 10

Roohi POV

It is the 3rd day in Paris. It was amazing and perfect so far.
Today we are going to Palace of Versailles ,Eiffel tower and Seine boat trip.

After visiting the palace we were on our way to Eiffel Tower. It was amazing feeling when we were on top of the tower.
I was little hesitant to go near the edges but Ahad was adamant on going near.
When I was lost in the beauty of the city and I didn't notice Ahad standing near me.
"I love you" I heard a whisper . But when I looked back at him he was just unfazed I thought I heard something and let it go.

"Ahad let's go to the cruise "

The cruise was so beautiful. Sailing on the river,through the shining city with him gave me a calmness. Ahad took me to a private place on the cruise.
I was busy looking at the lights of the city when Ahad snapped his fingers in front of me.
"Where are you lost missus ? Hum yahan hai aur aur aap kaha ghum hai"
"I'm here, but all of this feels surreal, too good to be real. I didn't think that I would feel this happy ever again after they were gone. "

"That's were you are wrong to think that you deserve all the happiness in the world, meri jaan.
Roohi there are things that happens that ate inevitable and in the hands of Allah swt. And we must never question it.
You know I never thought that I would care or love anyone other than my family. For me it was just family and work .
But the moment I saw you , I couldn't stop thinking about you.

The day when I saw you in the garden, my heart just wanted nothing more than to console you. It pulled my heart strings. The way in these days I saw your care for my parents and sisters makes me proud. I may not be good at expressing my feelings with words but I will always try my best to provide you the warmth, comfort , care, love and companionship that you deserve.

  All I know is that I'm in love with you. The way I feel when I'm with you can never be compared to any other feelings. You make me want to become a better person for you. Though we've been married for just about a week, but I couldn't help but just fall for you. And you became my world ,  my jaan,my rooh.

I love you Roohi,I don't know when I harboured this feelings ,the more I tried to ignore it just intensifies. This wants to come out in open no longer being just in the depth of the heart. It wants the owner of my heart to know what I feel for you.

I know it must be hard for you to just trust me and take your time to reply. And all I know is you are the one person honestly myself happy with . The definition of love to me is you."

  With that he leaned in and I put my arms around him and pulled him closer and initiated the kiss .

I honestly was lack of words, and even if I had words it would probably won't be enough to describe the feelings I felt for him.

Although there was dining present on the cruise, he insisted we had dinner at hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel, he said that he's going to arrange dinner and ushered me to go in the room.
When I entered the room the first thing I notice was the box present on the bed.