¿¡¡5¡¡¿

Publishing another chapter after soo long..😅

It's from Ananya(ananyagarg2314) from India currently in New Zealand 🌺;:

I believe happiness and success are things you can't enough of even if it's given in excess.
I am a soon to be a 17 years old girl who have many moments of happiness and mostly all are my first's. Like my first trip to Mumbai and Goa on a vacation, first trip to Kashmir, then my school achievements (have around 30+ certificates in around 15 years of my school life and counting), my first crush, my first social media handle,
my first international trip, my initial school days (pre school and primary school), my first 4 wheeler bicycle, my first birthday gift and many more.

I believe from these moments of happiness that happiness needs to be captured and lived. Living the moment that gave you happiness and capturing them in the memory of the brain and cameras to re-live the moment when after years you go through the photos.
As I mentioned that you can never get the full of happiness..
the incomplete dreams that you have to complete, is what gives you other many reasons to be happy.
I also have many and I hope I will be able to fulfill them to find the happiness they can give me.
I would like to mention some and they are:
A solo trip, visiting Paris at least once in a lifetime, visiting Dubai at least once in a lifetime, accidentally meeting my first celebrity crush or any celebrity I know and admire once.
These few incomplete dreams and completing them or them coming true will be the most happiest moments of my life.

---------------------

From her writing, onething I completely agree with is that all of our first times in something are unique happy memories to us someway.😌

And Alhumdulillah, she has achieved or have able to done so many things even before reaching 17, what many other people wants but can't get or unable to get..

whatsoever, time isn't going at all anywhere in the world,
So, please take care and be careful. everyone..🥺😷