3~

We played Minecraft and a few other games like, all night last night. He was so funny and I had a great time. He was also super good at every game we played and kind of carried me most the time. I think I finally logged of at 2am but he was still playing, how does somebody do that. He has school AND a practice game that day. I bet he runs off of pure energy drinks, but like same.

We talked for a while, mainly making jokes and talking about the game but eventually the boy opened up to me. He told me about himself, that he wasn't very social and was kind of anxious. I told him about me too, and we related on a lot of things. I'm so glad I texted the wrong number that day.

I woke up a little late that day from my lack of sleep but quickly began getting ready. I put on a little makeup and put my hair in a lose low ponytail. Does Kenma like a lot of makeup, should I put on more, or does he not- No, stop thinking like that, it doesn't matter. He told you last night that he doesn't actually care about that.

I ran out of the house with a muffin in hand and started walking to school. My mom works far away so she has to leave like super early, meaning I'm stuck walking alone everyday.

Long story short, school was boring and I wanted to leave. Also, I did in fact have Hinita in my 2nd period.

The end of the day FINALLY rolled around and I got kind of excited, I was gonna meet Kenma, we have been getting kind of close and texting like all of the time, I wonder what he acts like in person though.

Were they close to the school yet? Had they even left? When does the actual match start? I had to many questions so I just texted Kenma.

Kenma😼💕
————————————————————————

hey
r u on ur way yet?

yea we r almst there

ok cool
also beware, i have a DUMPTRUCK of an ass
so don't get jealous 😜😌😽

sweetheart, i KNOW mine is bigger😌
i gave the bus a flat tire from the weight

been there, stay strong 😔💪

omfg Lev just puked
i gonna jump off the bus
peace out ✌️ 😜

lmao gross
who's lev

our team idiot
we're here
i'm the lil baddie with the fatty 😋

————————————————————————

I walked to the gym and saw a team of boys dressed in red walk up. I immediately recognized him. I only saw one picture of him but I could just tell out of the team that the short pudding head was the most tired and therefore the boy I stayed up i'll 2 am with.

His head was perched from his phone while he looked around for, what I assumed, me.

We made eye contact then I started running over to him out of excitement. His eyes lit up as he saw me coming toward him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he was a bit taller than me so I stood on my tippy toes. He smelt really good omfg. He was shocked by the immediate physical touch so he kind of just stood there then slightly hugged me back after a few seconds.

I pulled away realizing that it was a bit weird to show this kind of affection to a person i'm just meeting, in front of everyone no less. I didn't think he cared much though, he smiled at me.