2~

The next morning I got up and started getting ready for school. I just threw on my uniform and a little makeup.

I got to school and immediately saw the shrimp Hinita. He was standing next to a taller boy with dark hair and was arguing with him. I decided to talk to him and ask about Kenma.

I walked up to him and interrupted their useless argument. "Hey. Hinita right?"

He looked at me confused then smiled and said "Yep! And you're Kimiko right. We have second period together" The taller boy looked at me also a bit confused and on guard. Also, I have second period with him? I'm really oblivious huh. I'm in one of the first year classes since I failed it last year but didn't realize he was one of the freshman in that class.

"Um yea that's right. I was coming over here to ask if you know a Kenma that goes to Nekoma." I said a little starteled by the boys energy.

"Yea I do! He's their setter for the volleyball club, a second year too. He super cool. We are actually having a practice match against them tomorrow after school." He spoke so quickly and with so much energy. How can somebody be so energized on a boring Thursday.

"Oh cool, do you guys mind if I come and watch?" I felt a little stalker ish finding out so much about Kenma without asking him.

"Not at all! You can totally come! We are in gym 3" He said, almost jumping.

"Uh dumbass, I don't know if Daichis cool with that." The taller boy said quietly turning to Hinita.

"Pff, of course he is Kageyama, why would he care." Hinita said. Then Kageyama started speaking louder to the boy until they just started yelling. I slowly walked away from their fight and pulled out my phone to text Kenma.

Kenma 😼
————————————————————————

hey twink
i'm coming to ur practice match

hey hol up
who said i was a twink huh

also r u a fawking stalker 😃

well r u a twink?
and yes 😼

i found shouyo who wouldn't shut up
it's not like i even asked for half of
the info he gave me.

🧍

he even told me ur their sedder
i don't even know wut the fawk that is but i know ur theirs. 😼

first, it's se T T er dumbass
second
i thought u didn't care about volleyball ??
why do u now want to watch a game 😀

becuz i want to see the 50 year old man i have been texting 😌

if ur not at least 39,
i'm not gon text u n e more

mhm i knew it
u likeeeee meeeee 😍

oh come on
arent u a little curious as to what i look like?? 👀 👀

no❤️
i jus know ur ugly

ok rood
i am hot. 🥵
u r lucky to be on the same planet as me

mhm.
wutever helps u sleep at night sweetheart

*attachment: 2 images*
no kenma, i won't step on u ✋🙄
it's ok. u can take back wut u said 😒