Welcome Back

Emerald Angelica Young

"Mmmmmmmm"

"Is this my pussy Princess?" His deep voice sounded through out the room.

Moaning louder a loud slap echoed "Answer me.. who's pussy is this?" He asked again

"YES! Meek ITS YOURS" She finally blurted out.

"Ms.Young" I heard causing my to look up at the flight attendant. "We have landed welcome to New York City." She said smiling at me as I nodded my head.

Standing up grabbing my red Hermès bag I couldn't believe I was actually back, in New York. New York City is where I was born and raised. But I had left and went to Atlanta for college but really to chase after some nigga. Worst mistake of my life. Wasted four fucking years of my life.

In all honesty I knew the nigga was cheating on me. I just never had real proof. No bitch ever came to be as I lady. And whenever I did have my speculations and would confront the nigga he would deny it and try to through the shit back at me.

But listening to the little 10 minute voicemail and hearing his name was all the confirmation I needed. I wasted no time and got the fuck ASAP. I didn't even bring clothes, shoes, or my bags. Just my jewelry and important papers. Ended the lease for the apartment and fueled up my family's private jet.

When ever Meek decided to go home he was going to be in for a rude awakening.

"Thank you." I spoke to the pilot as I stepped down the stairs of the plane.

"Ms. young good evening." The driver spoke while holding the car door open for me. Smiling I waved and got in the car.

Taking my phone out my bag, it started ringing immediately.

"Omg bitch did you land safely! I miss you already!" My best friend yelled causing me to laugh.

She was the only one who knew I was back in New York. I had met Vee my freshman year of college. We were in the same freshman seminar class and just clicked. And ever since the day we been have been as thick as thieves.

"Yes and I miss your hyper ass too." I told her truthfully. I literally spent every single day with this girl for the past four years. I don't know how either of us was going to adjust to this change.

"You can always come back." She said as I shook my head no. Moving back to Atlanta was definitely out the question. I had finished college back in May. And I no longer wanted to be with Meek. Therefore I really had no reason to stay.

"Have you told your people your back?" Vee asked causing me to shake my head. I wanted one night to myself. Because when everyone finds out they're not going to want to leave me alone. I need time to dwell with my little heart break.

"Well what you about to do boo?" She asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Probably go get a drink. Then get a hotel room." I said as she poked her bottom lip out.

"I wish I was there with you stink." She said as I laughed. Vee was so clingy and annoying. I swear we were the complete opposite yet we click so well.

"Alright let me go, Druski calling me." She said hanging up.

Rolling my eyes I just shook my head. Druski was Vee's ain't shit boyfriend who wasn't her boyfriend. And I say that because they weren't technically official. He didn't want to label her as his girlfriend because he still wanted to deal with other chicks which is wack ass fuck to me. Yet Vee was only dealing with him. I did not approve of the relationship at all and Vee knew this.

Grabbing my favorite DIOR baby pink lipgloss out my bag I applied two coats. Running my fingers through hair, I opened the camera app looking at myself.

"Bad bitch." I mumbled taking a couple selfies. To say I was average looking was an understatement. My face card was valid with or without makeup. And besides a beautiful ass face I had body, okay! Nice size titties and a big ass.

So I wasn't really tripping over Meek. I could literally have any nigga I wanted. And I definitely didn't need a nigga for nothing. I had my own! Being the daughter of the infamous Dominic Young did come with some perks.

"Ms. Young, we've arrived at Emerald Club Lounge." The driver said looking at my through the rear view mirror. Nodding my head I placed the lipgloss back in my bag grabbing the bag.

Stepping out the car I noticed the huge crowd of people and long line. I wasn't surprised though. This is one of the popular places in the city.

"Enjoy." The driver said as I nodded my head making my way to the front of the line.

"Oh shit Baby, Em." The security guard Ron said causing me to smile as he let me in with no problem.

"Um we been waiting on line for an hour!"
"How she get to skip the line!"
"She didn't even pay."

I heard causing my to laugh and shake my head. Making my way to the bar I sat down.

"Patron shots." I said placing my bag on top of the bar. Tonight was definitely going to be a long night. I could feel it.