Messy boots

Kross Easton King

"You're doing too much

"You're doing too much. I told you I don't fuck with that bitch. Your friends ain't seen me no fucking where. You not even my bitch. Fuck off my phone." Brash yelled before hanging up putting his phone in his sweatpants pocket as I shook my head.

"Fuck you shaking your head forward?" Brash questioned

"At your dumbass. Why you even fucking with that little ass girl? Bitch mentally unstable. You done told her ya ain't together. Yet she still coming with bullshit. Time to let that bitch go." I told him as his dumb ass just smirked.

But the Bitch do wonders in bed. It's Baby's fault, letting little bitches into the spot." He said. Typical Brash blaming someone other than himself.

"He ain't tell you stick his dick in the bitch. Her and the rest of these bitches gone be the death of you. Rather it's from catching something or stress." I told him truthfully.

"You just a hater bitches don't be throwing pussy at you and extra salty Mia ain't want you." He said causing me to suck my teeth. "Nigga you sound dumb" I told him.

"Every bitch don't deserve this dick." I told him respectfully. I was never the type to stick my dick in just anything. A nigga had standards. Truthfully Mia tried to fuck on me first. Dubbed her and she went to Brash. I ain't gon tell him the truth tho, not tryna fuck with his ego.

"But you fucking Diamond nigga. And Chanel swear ya together so, explain that shit to me." He said as I just chuckled.

"Bitch throat go stupid on the dick. But they both a dub." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You think that's really your baby Chanel carrying?" He asked causing me to suck me teeth. Recently Chanel came crying to me talking about I let Emerald beat on her knowing she was pregnant.

"Pull out game to strong." I told him as he laughed. I honestly didn't know if Chanel was pregnant or not. She didn't show me no sonogram. But if she is pregnant I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the father. Chanel wasn't the type to sleep around with different niggas. I believe I was the only nigga she was fucking with but I don't put nothing pass that bitch.

"If she anything less then two months It's not mine." I said as Bash just shook his head.

"Two kids is crazy." He said. "Fuck you." I spat. Even though the many times I had sex with Diamond and she told me to nut in her I never did so I know for a fact that bitch baby ain't mine.

"Yo what's up why you brought me to this empty ass warehouse?" He asked as I started smirking looking at the building.

"We about to be on top." I told him as I pulled the key for the lock out my pocket.

"Fuck you mean? We already on top nigga hello." He said as I nodded my head agreeing.

"Yea but we about to be on some legal shit my nigga. We opening up a dispensary." I told him pulling the gate up.