Damian POV

"Tt what an I doing in my assassin uniform?" I growled out. When I looked around I saw the girl looking around scared. She was on a little island on a lake surrounded by something.

"What is going on! And what those!?" That girl shouted. I rolled my eyes and figured someone was pulling the strings. I looked at the creatures and recognize them from a story I heard long ago. People have claimed to see it. And tell their story and the league heard about them.

They were harmless as long as you didn't get in the water

They were harmless as long as you didn't get in the water. I looked at the girl and saw the island ever so slightly sink into the water. I growled seeing that then something fell on my head. I looked and saw it was a scroll.

To save her simply make a floating device that you both can fit on

I growled and did as the note said. I kept an eye on her. The already small kept getting smaller every time I glanced. I tried to hurry but as soon as I finished the islanded started to sink. Not in intervals like it was before. But sinking a slow but notice able pace. The girl gasped and went to the center of the island.

When I finally got to her I yanked her on. But poor thinking on my part I yanked her towards me. So she flew into me causing us to be in a ackward position. Her face inches from mine and her laying on top of me. I had my back on the bottom of the raft facing her. She blushed and got off of me. I then continued to get us back to main land. By now the entire island she was on was gone.

Universe creator POV

I smiled giddly with what just happened. These two are perfect for each other. The girl marinette embodies the power of creation in her story book. And Damian embodies distruction in his book as well. No matter how you look at it.

So wanting something from Marinette book I flipped through the pages. And found it. Evillustrator and silencer. They both have feelings for her. When they are akumatized so this will be perfect.

Marinette POV

I rubbed my arms trying to wrap my head around with what just happened and what's going on. I looked at the boy who is stuck here with me. He had a emotionless and determined look. But I could see the starting of a scowl at the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you." I said looking at him. He seemed shock and caught off guard with what I said. But he was one of the few people who still cared about what happened to me. Regardless that we are strangers to each other.

A flash of light and I was in yet another outfit. The boy was in what he was wearing before all of this started to happen.

Then I saw two other people

Then I saw two other people. I gulped when I saw them. Luka and Nathaniel but akumatized. The boy saw my face and looked around. He saw the two boys and walked over to me. Seeming to know that something wasn't right.

"Marinette!, Get away from her you scoundrel! She's mine and mine alone!" Nathaniel shouted. But then Luka charged. I took a step back knowing what he can do. The boy charged him. They fought and while they were distracted Nathaniel trapped me in a glass box. The same one he did with me and Chat Noir.

"Let me go Nathaniel!" I shouted hitting the glass box. But he wasn't paying attention to me. He was focusing on the battle Luka and the boy were having. With no one paying attention I transformed. And to my luck no one noticed the flash of pink light.

I still couldn't break the box. So I started to pull at my yoyo. I had read that it had a few unique abilities. And yes! It worked. My you was now a baton. I was finally able to escape and ran at Nathaniel. Him not knowing I was there was caught by surprise. When I finally got his own he disappeared with a flash of light. I looked and saw Luka and the boy still at it.

"Silencer that's enough!" I shouted already back as Marinette. I needed to let Tikki recharge and I didn't want this boy to know my secret identity. Luka looked at me. Then at the boy before picking me up and running. I squeaked in surprise.

I looked and saw that his mama was around his head. And to get it from him will be harder than getting a pen from Nathaniel. We then fell forward. I looked and saw the boy had tackled Luka. I quickly ran and grabbed his helmet. Pulling it off his head in the process. He disappeared in a flash of light.

Third POV

A black whole appeared. A man who didn't have a face or normal looking skin stepped out of it. He was holding a book. And I'm really sure if he had a face he would be smiling right now.

"Well done you two. You were made for each other." Marinette and Damian looked at each other shocked. Then at the mysterious man.

"You both know have the ability to visit each other. Which means you two can hop dimensions. Anyways you two can leave once you know one of the well kept secrets you each have. And can work through it." He then left. Marinette and Damian spent hours in there until Marinette finally found out about Damian past with the league of assassin's.

She was shocked and talked it out with him. Then he found out about her being Ladybug and the amount of stress it puts on her. After a lot of planning and getting to know each other they went back to their dimensions. But visited each other often. Soon after Damian helped defeat Hawkmoth. By then there wasn't really anyone who cared for Marinette so she permittly moved to Damian's dimension. Where they lived together happy to have gotten to know each other.

Universe creator POV

When he looked at his universe's. He noticed a difference in two and groaned. There was no changing it back. And he didn't want to. But he hated when he got bored since that meant he messed with everything. And that was a lot of paperwork. He put their books back and put his I'm bored book on the top of the shelf.