For some odd reason the smile turned into a grin "Holy shit man! You really have a nice deep deeeep voice! I'm actually kind of jealous of how good you sound!"

Even before Corpse could reply, another man came up to them. "Jack you are already bothering the new guy? You are going to scare him away man, it's his first day and all after all!"

Jack pouted in response "Hey of course not, Felix! I just want to talk to him and get to know him! After all he would be my new seatmate and I need someone to talk to during this boring class!"

Felix, presumably the name of the new guy, just shakes his head but he was smiling so Corpse thinks that the two are really close friends. "I have told you millions of times if you find this class boring just drop it already." Felix then turned to Corpse "Hi! Sorry for Jack here he is like this to everybody, friendly guy but will get you in trouble with our professors so don't let your guard down around him."

"HEY!"

Felix just ignored that, as he offered Corpse his hand which Corpse took "Name is Felix man, Jack's best friend. I must admit I find it very odd for a new transfer to be in this university given the time of the year but I hope you enjoy it here."

"I wasn't really planning on transferring in the middle of the school year but decided to just enroll seeing as I didn't want to waste half a year doing nothing."

Felix grinned at him "I like you already!" he laughed out loud "Nice voice by the way, really cool. I didn't think it would be possible for anyone to have that kind of voice that deep yet really nice. It suits you, with your aura and all."

Corpse chuckled at that "Thanks, I get that a lot."

"And because of how cool you dress and your voice, I have decided to be your new friend!" Jack suddenly proclaimed making Corpse and Felix look at him, but it was clear that the other man wasn't taking any rejection. "From now on you are part of our totally awesome circle of friend, I am adopting you!"

Felix laughed at that remark "He isn't a pet, Jack. You need to ask him nicely to be your friend you know? It wasn't for you to decide."

Jack just rolled his eyes at him "Blah blah blah, I'm just going to pretend to not hear that okay Felix?" Jack looked at Corpse "So new friend Corpse, I am not taking any rejection so too bad for you buddy!" Jack grinned "Can I see your class schedule? After all, I will be guiding you to have a totally awesome-not-lame university life!"

Corpse just shrugged, easily accepting that Jack is a genuine friendly guy. So without hesitation Corpse handed Jack his printed version of his schedule. Jack easily took it, while Felix also took a glance at the piece of paper in Jack's hand. "Why would anyone take advance Mathematics and Statistics? Are you secretly a genius or something man? Absolutely insane, I took that class for fun then dropped out after an hour."

Corpse chuckled as he finds their reaction amusing "I just figured that it wouldn't hurt to try out new classes that wasn't offered in my previous university."

Jack and Felix both looked at him before the two of them chuckled and finally returning their attention back to his class schedule. After a minute has passed of them just probably memorizing his own class schedule, Jack returned the piece of paper to him grinning as he did "Buddy you are in luck! Almost all classes I have you also took! Oh god we are so going to be best buddies slash friend by the end of the university life!"

Felix laughed at that before looking at Corpse "Tough luck for you Corpse, Jack will ruin your life."

"I WILL NOT!" Jack shouted as he crossed his arms "Anyway Corpse if you want, actually screw that you are totally going to join us and the others during lunch! I need to introduce you to them!" Jack said "Some classes you have like the Mathematics and Statistics, Argumentation and Debate, and the Physical Science are classes that I will never take but somehow you did so I think there is a problem with you but... if I remember correctly Dream is taking one of those class, so does Greaseball and 5up so you'll totally be fine buddy even without me being there!"