Chapter 27: Ghost World

Start from the beginning

I felt soft lips on mine. I froze but soon found myself kissing back. His tongue swept on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. Our tongues fought for dominance which he won. I felt his hands roam up and down my body and landed on my ass. He easily lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him as my back hit against a wall. We had a heated make out session. My fingers were wrapped up in his hair tugging on it a bit which caused him to moan slightly. He kissed down my neck and I started to moan lightly. We heard someone clear they're throat and we quickly pulled away and looked at Bonnie and Caroline standing there awkwardly.

"Sorry we just wanted to say goodbye." Caroline explained as Aidan set me down.

"it's alright and bye." I said to them and they hurriedly headed out. I turned around and Aidans lips smashed onto mine an I was up against a wall then felt a rush of wind an I went flying with my back landing on my bed. Aidan got on top of me shredding my clothes off as I did the same to him.

-

I snuggled into Aidans arms for warmth, he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I felt happy. But then I felt guilty. Screw you humanity, screw...you. Guilty for the obvious....sleeping with Aidan. Do I tell Klaus about this? I don't even know where Klaus and I stand, like we know we still love each other but we never really made it official. God why did this have to happen?

"Juliet I need to tell you something." Aidan said in a serious tone.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I-" Aidan suddenly disappeared. And I was engulfed into my bed where Aidan once was. A tear went down my face as I shoved my face into my pillow. I assume that Bonnie shut the door. I felt tears going down my face and smearing on the pillow. I quickly changed into pajamas and laid back down staring at the ceiling.

I felt like he died all over again. I wiped the tears away when my door opened and in came Damon.

"Hey I need to tell you something." I turn away from him so he didn't see I was crying.

"What is it?" I ask him trying to keep my voice steady.

"What's wrong?" I shake my head. He was then in front of me in an instant and wiped a tear away from my cheek. He engulfed me into a hug as I began to sob. But I wasn't just upset about Aidan I was upset about James too.

"I saw Aidan. And James is dead and its all my fault the people I care about die because of me!" I sobbed and Damon was rubbing my back as we sat on my bed.

After awhile I stopped crying and we talked about today. He told me about finding tunnels on the Lockwood property and no vampires can enter and they told me about Stefan. They were going to try to get him to get him to turn it on. I was shocked. But I think I heard about this before from I think Elijah telling me about the caves from when he was human.

An hour Damon left and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I say without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello love."

"Hey Klaus." I whispered.

"Is everything alright?" I cleared my throat.

"Yea everything is fine." My voice cracked at the end. Damn it!

"What happen love?" He asked concerned. I sighed.

"Some witch stuff happened which caused the door to the other side to open and any dead supernatural creature can come into this world if they have unfinished business."

"Well it seems your day was eventful."

"Yea." Should I tell him about Aidan? He will find out about it eventually though and I know how he hate it when people keep things from him. I sigh.

"There's something I have to tell you. And you should know and because I don't want to keep anything from you."

"What is it love?"

"I saw Aidan." He didn't respond so I continued. "And me and him kissed and things...." I trailed off.

"What kind of things!?" I hear him say and I can hear the anger in his voice.

"We slept together." I whispered. Klaus didn't say anything else.

"Klaus are you still there?" I ask but he didn't respond. I knew he didn't hang up because I can hear him breathing on the other end and a crash hear and there. "Klaus please say something."

"What do you want me to say!?" He growled.

"Klaus I'm sorry." Then I heard him hang up. I sighed and threw my phone on the bed and plopped down on it. Well I figured that would happen but he needed to know.

-

Unknown P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a box. I dug myself out of it and found myself buried on the side of a road. I saw head lights coming closer and I stuck my thumb out and the car stopped and I opened the door to the person in the driver seat. He as yelling at me saying what I am doing. I didn't respond. I bashed his face into the stering wheel knocking him out. I pulled him out of the car and got in closing the door and sped down the road.

After awhile I made it to Charlotte Cemetery and walked to the place Mikael was. I walked in to see a girl to look about 18 years old with brown curly hair. I pulled something out and shot her went limp. Vervain bullet. I pulled out my pocket knife and slit her throat holding it to Mikaels mouth and he started feeding and eventually got out of the chains and stood up.

He looked at me surprised.

"You should be dead by now." He said to me with disgust.

"I should but thanks to a witch friend of mine she gave me herbs and things to not age.

"Why have you freed me boy?" He asked me.

"To kill Klaus. Remember I want him dead too." I pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to him.

"That paper are two names of people well vampires that could help you kill Klaus." That was the last thing I said before I turned and walked out.

______________________________________________________

Hope you guys like the chapter and comment what you thought.

And Juliet s emotions seem to be a little bit all over the place in this chapter especially when Aidan came back!

What did you think of him coming back?

And who do you think was the person who helped free Mikael?

Vote/Comment