MJ - Christmas Special

He smiled as he placed the last ornament on the Christmas tree, his members cheered to finally see their apartment decked out with Christmas decoration. MJ loves Christmas, how he uses this as an excuse to take  out his gingerbread scented candles and bake cookies. 

The company, at times, don't allow them to go home so they usually celebrate in their home with food each and every one of the memebers make on Christmas Eve. Then, excatly on midnight, they would open the gifts they bought for each other before going to bed. When, they wake up on Christmas morning they would go to the Skate ring before going home and eating the leftovers. 

How he loved to make dozen upon dozen of cookies and give them out to his neighbors, but there was one person whom he was very curious about, the girl that lives next door to them. 

While everyone hangs Christmas decorations on the outside of their door, hers is plain. When one year, thinking that she didn't have time to hang decoration, Mj placed a small Santa  Clause boot on her door. Only for the next day, to be gone. 

Hyung, are you really thinking about giving her cookies?

The youngest said as he watched MJ write done '523' on one of the bag of cookies, he just nodded and continued placing the cookies in bags and carefully placing the bagged goods in a container. 

With the help of the maknae, they dropped of the cookies door by door, smiling and giving the cookie he baked with love and Christmas joy out. They end their tour around the building with Mrs. Grinch that was living next to them. 

While Sanha knocked the door, Mj waited nervously to see the lady who refused to put up any Christmas decoration. 

The door opened to a girl looking around Eunwoo's age, wearing sweatpants and an oversized hoodies and a bun.

May I help you?

Merry Christmas! On behalf of Santa's elves, we have come and dropped of your cookies! 

She looked wierdly at the two in front of her, how two full grown wearing Santa Clauses hats handing out cookies were at her front door. Despite her hatred for Christmas, it would be a really bitchy move if she rejected them. 

Umm, thank you?

No need to! We hope that the rest of your day is filled with Christmas joy!

As they were about to leave, she looked at her counter to see two slices of chocolate cake her best friend had given her. Although she told her best friend about her allergic reaction to nuts, she never seems to listen. So now she has this deliousous looking cake on her counter that had peanuts on the top, it would be a waste if she threw it away. 

Hey! I have two silices of this cake my best friend gave me, do you maybe want it?

Sure!

She left the door wide open as she went to her kitchen to fetch for the cake, Mj took the chance to look inside her apartment and noticed how it was completely empty from decorations. A few seconds later, she came back with a container and handed it to them. 

Just one question, does the cookies contain any sort of peanut in it?

No, it's a vanilla sugar cookie!

Oh, well thank you. 

No problem! Merry Christmas! 

Merry Christmas...

She mumbled her response as she closed the door, MJ and Sanha went to the apartment to enjoy the chocolate cake that the Grinch had given them. 

>>><<<